Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a firm date for the new Imports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone have a firm date for the new Imports?

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] great news!
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The new 2006 models just cleared our inspection department and are now being shipped to dealers in the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

any idea as to when the uk should get them? i'm seeing opportunities to get the previous line of jacksons quite cheaply, but i hesitate because of as yet unclear eta and pricing of the 2006 line. in other words, my money's burning a hole in my pocket.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        The new 2006 models just cleared our inspection department and are now being shipped to dealers in the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

via UPS? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

YAY!

Comment

When I ordered my DXMG in Jan 2001, it didnt arrive to the store until may. But from the horses mouth (aka Jackson/JCMktgGuy) they are on there way. Cool
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HOO-AH!

I really hope we consumers show our appreciation for the new pups, trems, black hardware, etc., on the imports. IMO, the DK2 now reigns supreme in that class/price point. I'll do my part this week by ordering a new DK2.

PS. Now just put binding on the SL3 and it'll fly right off the shelves! I'd buy two immediately. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I realize its in an awkward position between the USAs and bolt-ons, but I think the purists would still pay extra for ebony and MOP...although a bound SL3 would possibly kill off the DK2?

Comment

I want to check out the newer version WRMGs myself.
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing/trying DK2M & RR3
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Yeah Hamner I just checked out the RR3 on a dealers site I think That I'm gonna have to check that out aswell.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

I can't wait to see pics of the DK-2M's

I am definately going to be getting one...

Ozz

Comment

I've got a DK2m on order...just haven't decided on the color.

Comment

JC, do you know if they shipped yet? If they did, that's FREAKING GREAT!

Comment

Count me in, guys, there shall be a DK2M with my name on it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X