Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a firm date for the new Imports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a firm date for the new Imports?

I placed an order for a trans black DK2M. I know they're supposed to ship from Jackson late February, early March.
    To me though this is like saying Christmas might be around late December, early January!
    I was hoping maybe someone had a more firm date so that I know when to start getting impatient. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone have a firm date for the new Imports?

What is your location?

(it's not in your profile - hint, hint) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I ordered one as well, but I wasn't sure of the color, white, or trans black, we'll find out soon :P

I'm just like you though...when when when!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        What is your location?

(it's not in your profile - hint, hint) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...you're trying to say something here... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Indiana is where I'm at. That probably means I'll be getting my guitar in...July????

Comment

Uhhhhh, April 10, 2006 at 12:42 PM [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Mine was also promised in late Feb or early March and I haven't got it yet!!! Here it is mid Feb! I'm pissed!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'm very anxiously waiting for people to get their DK2Ms so I can see pics, crap my pants, then break under the pressure and buy one myself. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I'd have ordered one already if I had the cash...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm very anxiously waiting for people to get their DK2Ms so I can see pics, crap my pants, then break under the pressure and buy one myself. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                +1

Comment

assuming usa customers get their dk2m's in march-april, i can only assume uk retailers will get theirs august or later. but if i order mine from the usa, how soon could i expect mine to reach the uk?
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

A lot sooner than August? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Go click on dealers up at the top there and start emailin'!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+2

Comment

What are they going for $$$ ?

Comment

ask your retailer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Last year I ordered a COW DK6 from a local dealer RIGHT after NAMM. I got it in May IIRC.

Comment

Well, the website I ordered mine from says they ship in late Feb, early March.

Ship means, when they go from Jackson to the dealer. Saying they shipped this week (as in tomorrow) they would be at the dealer the end of the week (possibly) which would mean, they would ship it to you, the next week or day or whatever.

That's saying they shipped tomorrow to the dealers. If they ship, say, 2nd week of March (by definition, this is still early March) then they may not be at your door, until April.

I would assume, March-April as an arrival date.

Comment

Working...
                              X