Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a firm date for the new Imports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone have a firm date for the new Imports?

OMFG! my local retailer has told me SEVEN DAYS from now. and i live in the UK [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]. only thing is i've just seen a used dx10d in tobacco sunburst. i'd love to have a guitar in that colour, not just because it's nice, but because Jackson don't do imports in that colour anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hopefully our USA dealers will have the new 2006 spec models in about 2-3 weeks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hopefully our USA dealers will have the new 2006 spec models in about 2-3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

3 weeks from now, is late March.

Why can't they predict things a little better? I mean, it's a guitar, build it and send me some :P

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My god, that pic reminds me of the look my youngest daughter gave me this evening when I took the box of ritz crackers away from her. (cept she has a little more hair!) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Don't tell me she has your face? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I orderd my trans-black RR3 dec 18th and its getting here with in teh next two weeks(so im told) cant wait. What was with the hold up anyway?

Comment

like with any new release, it seems as if manufacturers like to make customers stew for a while. when the wait is over, everything sells like hot cakes. as for december, its always the worst time for "special orders". people don't want to work because its blimmin xmas.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Anything new? Any more info on the new trems? I'm ready to order a new 2006 DK2 ASAP!

Now for the hard part...transparent red or crimson swirl?! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

My local store said they should have my 2006 RR3 in by the end of the week.

Comment

^sweet.

Why isn't the jackson site updated yet? They should of done that long ago.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            dx10d in tobacco sunburst

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed one a while back in that color and have been looking ever since. (I just can't get used to the rev. headstock) but if I find one in that color.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              dx10d in tobacco sunburst

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed one a while back in that color and have been looking ever since. (I just can't get used to the rev. headstock) but if I find one in that color.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was on ebay. some cheeky fuck used the BIN before i got to payday. opportunities like this are too rare.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

The new 2006 models just cleared our inspection department and are now being shipped to dealers in the US.

Comment

Working...
                                X