Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 Warrior Pro, someone please educate me on my new guitar !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1991 Warrior Pro, someone please educate me on my new guitar !

Is the fast track 1 good match for it ?

Comment

I think that Romero from Simphony X uses X2N too...

Comment

If you like the blade config for the slanted cavity, I'd go Bill Lawrence 500XL.
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor:
          I think that Romero from Simphony X uses X2N too...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, Mike Romeo uses an X2N with a Tone Zone in the neck on some of his guitars. I think some of his others have EMGs.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
            Is the fast track 1 good match for it ?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It should match up pretty well, if you like brighter neck pups. If you want even more power in the neck with more bass and mids, The Chopper, Pro Track or Fast Track 2 would also work great. I'm actually having a project Jackson body done with a Fast Track 1 in the neck, The Chopper in the middle and a Norton in the bridge.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've used a fast track 2 in the bridge on a 3 single coil set up (fender) cancelled some of the 60 cycle hum of the neck and middle pickups in the process.Fast track 2s sound like a JB IMO maybe a little darker.I did a J100, chopper and fast track 2 in model 1a and was very pleased with the sound.Have not tried a FT2 in the neck.Anybody here tried it? I'd like to know how it sounds.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X