• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    MIJ around 2005-06
    Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

• Jackson ke3 kelly in trans blue serial# 9628754 Bought it used in 09 and just curious when it was made.
      Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
      Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

• Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
        serial# 9628754
        '97-'98
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

'97-'98
          So my guitar is a pre-fender? Thats cool.

Thanks for helping me date my guitar.
          Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
          Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

• Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
            So my guitar is a pre-fender? Thats cool.
            :dead:

I don't think "Pre-Fender" really has anything to do with the Japanese guitars made in the same place by the same people....
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• In dating by serial number, one of the things I noticed while going through the catalogs on line for Dinkys is that certain years had the scallop on the lower bout and the lower profile trem. Im learning as I consider buying a Jackson as I type this. Thanks for the great job on this post guys.

Comment

• Just bought a King V (I'm trying to identify the model), neck-thru

Serial #003368

2000? MIJ?

Comment

• A little help from the experts if you could: I just purchased a Charvel 375 Deluxe and worked in a Jackson PS-2 Performer for free (beat up) in the deal so I could fix it up for my GF.
                  The serial is 1008425. Is this Korean or Japanese and about what year is it? Is there a big difference between the Korean and Japanese models quality wise. The neck seems real nice but until I fix her back up I'm not sure about the rest. Thanks for any help!

I will have pictures of all of my Jacksons/Charvels up soon. I only have 4 so don't get too excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by phasman View Post
                    Just bought a King V (I'm trying to identify the model), neck-thru

Serial #003368

2000? MIJ?
                    Originally posted by 8400RPM View Post
                    A little help from the experts if you could: I just purchased a Charvel 375 Deluxe and worked in a Jackson PS-2 Performer
                    Both newbs should start a new thread in the correct forum - with pics & details. This thread exists to form a possible database.

Comment

Both newbs should start a new thread in the correct forum - with pics & details. This thread exists to form a possible database.
                      Sorry man, but since I was posting a guitar model and serial I thought that it could also contribute to the thread.

Comment

• OK, after we confirm, I guess. You mention 2 guitars and 1 ser #. Start thread(s) with pics for both. I believe 10xxxxx is in fact a Korean ser #, so that would be the Performer.

Comment

• Yeah, sorry. I was asking about the Performer since this was a Jackson serial thread and I already pretty much know the details on the Charvel. Thanks for the reply.
                          I will start threads in the proper place as soon as I get some pictures, and I'll be pulling the necks to confirm as well. Sorry to go a bit off topic, I want to be a contributor to this forum and not just an info whore.

Comment

• Cool, man, sorry if I came off harsh.

Comment

• I just scored a DK2 with the Eerie Dess swirl cheap off craigslist. I'd like to know the year it was made. It has chrome hardware with Duncan Designed pups so I'm assuming it's somewhere around 2005.

Serial # is 9742607

EDIT: nevermind. 2005 is confirmed. It needs some cleanup so I just removed the neck. The neck is stamped 2005 04 06 DK2S. The body is stamped 2005 04 20 DK2.
                              Last edited by rebar71; 06-11-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• 1989 snow white Soloist (USA): J5318
                                2007?? inferno red DK2M (Japan): 9788883
                                2006?? black SLSMG (Japan): 040663
                                Last edited by psychles; 06-26-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X