No announcement yet.

Serial Number Database Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The body is off, and the pickguard. If the body is real, I would say Japan market only. Those do pop up now and again.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

• I bought a Jackson Mark Morton Dominion in the riverbed finish back in April 2009, I got it used. I was wondering what year it is. It doesnt have the new wood binding or unfinished neck. What year did they start doing that? The serial # is 072608

Comment

• Originally posted by jace1 View Post
        I What year did they start doing that? The serial # is 072608
        Recent neckthrough Japs first 2 digits = year, so your 07xxxx = Made in 2007
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• It has a Charvel logo engraved at tremolo plate and the saddles were changed already because i broke one of it during tightening the strings so i changed it all to be uniform.I have an 80's charvel catalog but i can't find this model specially the pickguard style.Maybe this is japanese only model.

Comment

• Originally posted by fretzburner View Post
            It has a Charvel logo engraved at tremolo plate and the saddles were changed already because i broke one of it during tightening the strings so i changed it all to be uniform.I have an 80's charvel catalog but i can't find this model specially the pickguard style.Maybe this is japanese only model.
            Well it's either that or a mutted up Model 3A.

Comment

• Jackson RR3 Trans Violet SN# 605307 -96?

Jackson DXMG Black SN# 9720058 -??

Comment

• Originally posted by janik86 View Post
                Jackson RR3 Trans Violet SN# 605307 -96?
                I'll go with '96

Jackson DXMG Black SN# 9720058 -??
                2005 or 06

Comment

• 1990 Jackson RR1 Professional #J000825
                  Yellow with black bevels. Modified with EMGZ H4 and H4A.
                  Previous owner removed Schaller and put on a '90 Floyd Rose.
                  Only owned twice. Excellent condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Echoes View Post
                    1990 Jackson RR1 Professional #J000825
                    Hey Echoes, your guitar is not an RR1, it's a PRO. RR1 is the designation for USA Select Rhoads after 1995.

Welcome, and pics.

Comment

• I have a white (MIJ) soloist racing-bike; J100482. So she's from 1991 i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by flv View Post
                        racing-bike;
                        :think:

Comment

• 9301146 Jackson Concept JRR-94 in very bright Red. I understand the 93 means 1993. Any idea on what the rest of those numbers mean?

Comment

• Jackson USA Custom Shop Soloist 1H/1SC Rev.Headstock/Red Snakeskin, 8/22/2006, Serial # J7076
                            Jackson Kelly PS-6T with DK Reverse Headstock, Serial # 9634923
                            BLS/SDMF

Comment

• RX10D Sunburst Serial number 9721937.

Anyone have an idea of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by jamo71 View Post
                                9721937 Anyone have an idea of the year?
                                MIJ around 2005-06

Comment

Working...
                                X