Serial Number Database Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr loomis View Post
    I have a Rhoads Js series NHJ1028011. I don't understand what the NHJ is for, or a serial# that starts with 1. Does decoding this number mean it was made in 2011?
    Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Hmmm, I have heard of the NHJ prefix recently (don't know what it means though)....so this is a new serial code system....hmmmm (strokes beard)
    Dr Loomis!

I have now figured out that NHJ is the new prefix for the India factory, and the 4th & 5th digits indicates the year. So,

NHJ10xxxxxxx = Made in India 2010
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by xxx256 View Post
      My japanese KVX10 has 9846939.
      Could anyone tell me what year this is?
      Around 2008 - 2010

Unless somebody wants to correct me...

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Around 2008 - 2010

Unless somebody wants to correct me...
        From my vast wealth of knowledge and experience I would say mid to late 2009.
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

• Here's my Japanese DK2M Dinky Pro.
          Help me with the year please. TIA

Comment

• I believe having spent literally months rubbing and carefully attempting to extract what is left of my serial number from the USA KV2 to be:- U14289
            Any info appreciated!
            "If I'm in A-B and your in E-e on the 3rd fret, little string, while I'm back here, on the 7th fret big A... are we in tune?"

Comment

• My japanese KVX10 has 9846939
              I am really so curious about this. Body wood is much heavier than alder, doesnt sound like alder at all.
              Doesnt sound muddy and has lots of mid range.
              Its a fixed bridge, made in japan. I wasnt aware they made these in 2008/2009??? Here is a pic.

Last edited by xxx256; 02-15-2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• PS-4 MIK (I think)

Previous owner said he bought it new in '99 but I'm sure it was a leftover '97 or so model since the serial doesn't start with a 9.

2011 KV Deluxe "Shuriken" MII

NHJ1111994

Bought this for my son this past Christmas. He loves the thing. I also read that it was a very limited production model, like less than 300 made.

Comment

• Originally posted by xxx256 View Post
                  I am really so curious about this. Body wood is much heavier than alder, doesnt sound like alder at all. I wasnt aware they made these in 2008/2009???
                  Sure. The body after 2006 was basswood I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1neeto View Post
                    PS-4 MIK (I think)

Previous owner said he bought it new in '99 but I'm sure it was a leftover '97 or so model since the serial doesn't start with a 9.
                    Yes that looks like a Korea #. Couldn't tell you the year though. Your 2nd sentence doesn't make sense. The 9 in Japanese serials of this era does not notate the year.

2011 KV Deluxe "Shuriken" MII

NHJ1111994
                    Yes, NHJ = Made in the Harmony plant in India, the next 2 digits (11) denote year 2011.

Comment

• My 1993 Dinky XL

The serial number on my 1993 Dinky XL is #915834

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Yes that looks like a Korea #. Couldn't tell you the year though. Your 2nd sentence doesn't make sense. The 9 in Japanese serials of this era does not notate the year.

Yes, NHJ = Made in the Harmony plant in India, the next 2 digits (11) denote year 2011.
                        Thanks! Sorry I thought that the Serials that start with a 9 are from Japan. Here's a pic of the rear cavity.

I was really hoping it was a MIJ model but it's ok, it does seem like its very well built.

Comment

• Jackson Soloist Elite 111026

Comment

• My Jackson RR24, black with red bevels has the following
                            Serial # : (000)0092646 (I don't have the guitar with me, I just have the tag that was with it..)
                            Product #: 2913024899

Can you tell me anything 'bout it?
                            Last edited by Special-K; 02-25-2012, 09:44 PM.
                            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                              My Jackson RR24, black with red bevels has the following
                              Serial # : (000)0092646
                              Product #: 2913024899
                              It's gotta be 092646. MIJ in 2009.

Comment

• Thank you RacerX!
                                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                                X