Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greatest Charvel guitar?

Actually, I lied [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I played a 650XL a week before getting my 750XL. If my dim memory of the 650XL still serves, I think I prefer the feel of the 750XL over it. Just by a hair though.

Comment

quote:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally posted by charvel750:
      I guess no one yet will agree with me on my vote for the 750, perhaps many have not yet had the chance to sample that one...
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats because most of us that have played one agree with you. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Im still glad to have mine and will never let her go.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
        No ebony board on any Japanese Charvel. Might just be excessive dirt you're looking at, you know, hiding the rosewood underneath! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I guess no one yet will agree with me on my vote for the 750, perhaps many have not yet had the chance to sample that one... [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll agree with the 750XL. One of the best overall of anything I've played... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Definitely my Firecrackle finish Predator is my #1, however I want a Model 6 bad.

I have another guitar that I am building thanks to you guys here at the JCF which will be on display soon that just might be the greatest ever [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X