Presenting... A Zakk Wylde Original!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
    where is the truant officer when you really need him???.. Shouldn't our " kids" be in school, diligently improving their academic skills, and not frittering away their time justifying why they have their "hero" plastered on their bedroom wall?
    Last edited by MakeAJazzNoiseHere; 08-28-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Well school doesn't start for another 2 weeks.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        No, he interpreted it as that I have a picture of Zakk Wyldes Ass in my room. Haha and the reason is, because I really respect the guy as a player, so I'm paying homage to my hero.
        I know and thats y I joked that you were attracted
        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Haha well, huge ass and actually saying an ass is huge are two different expressions.
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Next will be the Zakk Wylde "River Disciple" Waterproof Hard Rocking Boots! Don't leave home without them.

"<Grunt> This guitar weighs a ton!"
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Here are my thoughts on this...
              Tear down your Zakk fanboy poster and shitcan it. Put a up a poster of Bill Z or John Lawson or Toe Jam or Sully. Real people that actually give a shit about people and will actually answer a pm or give you an honest answer when your guitar takes a shit. I don't see ZW doing that for anyone here.
              ZW likes two things about you...you buy his posters so he gets royalties from you even if it is just pennies and every time you speak or write or type his name its free fanboy advertisement for him.
              Once the poster is down, clean up your room and make your bed. Bill Z posters don't like being hung on the walls of messy rooms.

Comment

you guys just shouldn't judge a man by the hair on his butt (50000000points to anyone who knows where that line came from)
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                  Haha well, huge ass and actually saying an ass is huge are two different expressions.
                  either way what I said works
                  "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                  Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

yeah i normally like zakk's gear but that axe is all KINDS of fail. they should've just done the BLS logo les paul or something. that coffin crap is stupid.
                    good tone isn't something you learn, its something you develop.

Comment

After losing $800 to the Zakk Wylde 357 scam ran from the frontpage of Zakk's own website for 6 straight months and then after watching Zakk stick his head in the sand and state "I got royally fist fucked" and have no compassion for his fans on the deal, I think he's a douche to highest degree.

Now I have tickets to the Pedal to the Metal tour here in a week and a half....... only because I wanted to see Static-X and Dope and Zakk/BLS drop out of the tour while Zakk is in the hospital supposedly for blood clots in his lungs(I don't buy it).

Maybe this coffin guitar is an omen to Zakk for all his douchebaggery.

I must say I am thrilled to see Zakk replaced with Gus G. in Ozzy's band. If I had to hear Zakk butcher the Crazy Train main riff one more time.......... grrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

That guitar is Craptacular.
                        Last edited by tonemonster; 08-30-2009, 02:10 PM.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Can I get a fett poster for the opposite wall so he and bail can stare at each other?
                          |My CSG gallery|
                          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

i seriously think GIbson/Epiphone has a design team full of people with down syndrome :facepalm:

Comment

Skankin Pickle.

Does I win 1 internetz?

It's funny, The Zakk that really impressed me was the scrawny kid that Ozzy picked up.

It seemed that as he got older, he moved into his biker persona and the music wasn't as fresh. The harmonic squeals were over used and what made him unique was pushed aside.

The man is a hell of a hybrid picker but, BLS is almost too heavy for that style. His Pride and Glory material was perfect for it.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X