X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, this must be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      I think Steel Dragon is the best stuff Zakk has ever done.
      I have the Rockstar soundtrack, it has some great tunes on it.

Still...that grave guitar MUST be a joke.

Comment

Next will be the Zakk Wylde "River Disciple" Waterproof Hard Rocking Boots! Don't leave home without them.

Comment

Now if 357 had done a promotion giving these things away, they would not have gotten so overwhelmed.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Should have made the headstock shovel shaped so that boatload of ugly could dig it's own hole.
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              well you didn't miss anything because the movie is fucking shit and faker than Zakk's redneck accent.
              now you're going to tell me that Star Wars didn't really happen...
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                now you're going to tell me that Star Wars didn't really happen...
                I'm just glad Santa is still real.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

That guitar should be killed with fire and buried in a Coffin that has no neck.

I didn't think anything could out-spasticate his SG/Flying V horror show but how wrong can you be?
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I think maybe it's because everyone hates it, that makes me actually kind of want one now.

ok i'm over it.

back to the hating
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      Damn was Rock Star that bad? Yeah it had some ridiculous moments (like Izzy having to fake a British accent and oohing and ahhing over a rosewood fingerboard ), but I like that movie. You have to suspend disbelief a bit, considering Marky Mark is the frontman. I think Steel Dragon is the best stuff Zakk has ever done.
                      it sucked ass because the characters weren't believable at all and there was no genuine story, instead there were pits stolen from Stones, Zep, Kiss, VH, Motley Crue etc. biographies to make it look cool but it came out very bland and lame.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                        it sucked ass because the characters weren't believable at all and there was no genuine story, instead there were pits stolen from Stones, Zep, Kiss, VH, Motley Crue etc. biographies to make it look cool but it came out very bland and lame.
                        Jeff Pilson was believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                          Me either, I have a huge ass poster of him in my room, watching him was how I learned the basic foundations of shred.
                          Why do you have a huge poster of Zakk's ass in your room?
                          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                            Why do you have a huge poster of Zakk's ass in your room?
                            Dont judge a man maybe he has a beard fetish.
                            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

No, he interpreted it as that I have a picture of Zakk Wyldes Ass in my room. Haha and the reason is, because I really respect the guy as a player, so I'm paying homage to my hero.
                              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Where is the Truant officer when you really need him???.. Shouldn't our " kids" be in school, diligently improving their academic skills, and not frittering away their time justifying why they have their "hero" plastered on their bedroom wall?

Comment

Working...
                                X