No announcement yet.

Presenting... A Zakk Wylde Original!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't want people to know that. I don't really like his singing, it's original, but I don't care much for it, but he fucking rips on the six string.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Why all the outpouring of hate towards Zakk? :think: I'm not looking to start a big discussion; I just don't think the guy deserves getting trashed so badly.
      WarPig____________________________________________
      "Live every day as if it were your last...
      ...one day it will be."

Comment

Originally posted by WarPig View Post
        Why all the outpouring of hate towards Zakk? :think: I'm not looking to start a big discussion; I just don't think the guy deserves getting trashed so badly.
        Me either, I have a huge ass poster of him in my room, watching him was how I learned the basic foundations of shred.
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I don't care for Zakk's playing much, but I do respect it. He definitely has his own distinct sound and style - I just don't find it too inspiring.

I do think he may be in competition with EVH to see who can get there names on the most products - I put EVH at 7321 and Zakk at 4352 (Oh yeah...not fair to allow Gene Simmons into the mix. EVH and Zakk are rookies compared to him).

Comment

I'm as big a fanboy as they come. Ive defended Zakk until I'm blue in the face....

That guitar is just fuckin Stupid.....
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
              I didn't want people to know that. I don't really like his singing, it's original, but I don't care much for it, but he fucking rips on the six string.
              You didn't want people to know Zakk was in the movie Rock Star 8 years ago? Too late, everybody already knew. Duh. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                You didn't want people to know Zakk was in the movie Rock Star 8 years ago? Too late, everybody already knew. Duh. :ROTF:
                Zakk was in Rock Star? But he was so shiny & clean looking! And I can't recall him spitting on stage
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Well I have never seen the movie, so that was for the other people that didn't know I guess.

Comment

I Love Zakk all the way, but hate that guitar. My bible to guitar is that Guitar World number where he did that Guitar Booth Camp.
                    Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                    Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                    BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                    SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                    Laney TF300
                    Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Didnt one of the guys in the Misfits have a coffin guitar in the 80's or something like that?
                      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarPig View Post
                        I don't hate Zakk, he's a great guitar player but he could ease up the the pinch harmonics a tad. How's that gig bag working out?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                          Well I have never seen the movie, so that was for the other people that didn't know I guess.
                          well you didn't miss anything because the movie is fucking shit and faker than Zakk's redneck accent.
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by grandturk View Post
                            that's fucking stupid.
                            +1,000,000
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                              well you didn't miss anything because the movie is fucking shit and faker than Zakk's redneck accent.
                              i saw that movie in the theater and wanted to send my eyes and my brain a forgive me letter...

i do have to give them credit it was cool that they took inspiration from Judas Priest and all that, but... Jennifer A. just wasn't in enough leather for me to really care about the movie one way or the other... though Zakky's guitars were kind of cool in that movie
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Damn was Rock Star that bad? Yeah it had some ridiculous moments (like Izzy having to fake a British accent and oohing and ahhing over a rosewood fingerboard ), but I like that movie. You have to suspend disbelief a bit, considering Marky Mark is the frontman. I think Steel Dragon is the best stuff Zakk has ever done.
                                _________________________________________________
                                "Artists should be free to spend their days mastering their craft so that working people can toil away in a more beautiful world."
                                - Ken M

Comment

Working...
                                X