No announcement yet.

Replacement Roswell Rhoads body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest in a Charvel neck routed bird as well. Damn it, I don't need any more guitars. But I have a lonely neck.

Comment

This got me to thinking so I swiped one of the roswells from the gallery and made a double. I think if the fins just opened up a little wider it could be pretty sweet....

Comment

The double looks better than I expected. I think like you said it would look even better if the wings were a little wider.

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
          The double looks better than I expected. I think like you said it would look even better if the wings were a little wider.
          Anyone know what the width of the KV is? Is it less then 15inch?

I can't see the double roswell as I'm at work and photo places are blocked. I'll check that out tonight.

I'll email about the body on Monday, I'll need to grab shipping material from work to send you the body. I'm moving forward witht he roswell, possibly the double V
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
            This got me to thinking so I swiped one of the roswells from the gallery and made a double. I think if the fins just opened up a little wider it could be pretty sweet....

That's pretty cool. just as long as it's not perfectly rounded like a U but turning in like a V, that looks cool. I think my mind is made up

Denny I'll be emailing you Monday for info. I'll have to get a box to ship the body your way.

Comment

You going with the double roswell, eakinj? I want to see someone do one for real. I'll probably end up doing it by the end of the summer if I can swipe some time on my friend's CNC....

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                You going with the double roswell, eakinj? I want to see someone do one for real. I'll probably end up doing it by the end of the summer if I can swipe some time on my friend's CNC....
                I believe so actually. That last pic looks pretty good. Either way I'll be shipping the body to Denny next week, as soon as I can get over to FedEx (I'll have to find out where I'm shipping it too as well) I think it could look pretty kick ass.

I have to say though, I'm wondering how it would look with the KV1 set up (kehler, that silver paint job...) hmmm.. perhaphs the next project
                Last edited by eakinj; 05-18-2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

For sure! I'm very excited to see how this comes out.

Comment

I am too, just not really sure about the double roswell idea just yet hehe. sh*t, i need to find a box.

Comment

Working...
                    X