No announcement yet.

New Custom Strat - Parts by Warmoth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. I'll be looking forward to shots of the finished product. I bet it will look outstanding when all is said and done.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

wow, the paint looks killer
      sigpic

Comment

Excellent! Damn nice job!
        "POOP"

Comment

wow..that's purdy..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've owned a buttload of guitars and everytime I click on this thread, your Warmoth really is superb. It takes a lot to impress me and this one is a real jewel! Just for shits and giggles, here's another handmade guitar built by Sully. If I ever catch him looking the wrong way, I'm driving over to Dallas and take it off his hands.

"POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              I've owned a buttload of guitars and everytime I click on this thread, your Warmoth really is superb. It takes a lot to impress me and this one is a real jewel! Just for shits and giggles, here's another handmade guitar built by Sully. If I ever catch him looking the wrong way, I'm driving over to Dallas and take it off his hands.

Thanks man, that's a pretty sharp axe, as well. That pink/purple swirl in the flame is awesome. It's only missing a floyd...

I think the only reason this one came together as well as it did is that as soon as I saw the pic of the body in the showcase, the whole package came together to me in a vision that hit me right upside the head. There was no question what to put with it.

Thanks for all the killer feedback!
              The Guitars:
              Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
              The Amps:
              Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Man that is really nice looking! I have been wanting a strat for a while now to replace the one I sold years ago. Fenders have somethings that I don't care for so I have been toying with going the warmoth route. I have a warmoth neck on another guitar and it is very nice. I am anxious to see how yours turns out.

Comment

I got impatient waiting for the neck, so I grabbed a bargain off of the Warmoth showcase. The neck I originally ordered had a maple fingerboard, but I'm kind of digging this ebony. Anyway, for now, it's done! Time to plug it in.

The Guitars:
                  Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                  The Amps:
                  Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

awesome how does it sound?
                    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

It sounds just like I hoped it would. Its tone complements the other guitars that I have. I can get everything from Maiden to Larry Carlton, and everything in between! Nice bluesy stuff from the vintage rails, as well.
                      The Guitars:
                      The Amps:

Comment

that actually looks good with an ebony board...tho i don.t care for the truss rod cover

Comment

Working...
                        X