ESP M-1, help appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diablomozart
    ...you sghould ask yourself is it worth it to you what the asking price is?...if it is...buy it...if not...let someone else buy it...d.m.
    I agree.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Anders, i've never seen such a HUGE trem! Monster macro shot.

Btw. does your Mirage Custom have a serial on the neck plate? What does it say?
      Henrik

Comment

also i know back in the day of 48th st customs in NYC there were plenty of ESP parts & parts mutts floating around. at least here on long island. all very nice stuff, did u unbolt the neck from the body & does it have any markings on the neck plate?

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
          Anders, i've never seen such a HUGE trem! Monster macro shot.

Btw. does your Mirage Custom have a serial on the neck plate? What does it say?

No, it's a neck through, and it has the serial is on the back of the headstock, 8 digits starting with 2311**** (too long for me to remember after just a look at it).

Have you contacted the seller to see if the guitar is still available?
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by j2379
            did u unbolt the neck from the body & does it have any markings on the neck plate?
            I don't know. I haven't bought the guitar and i haven't contacted the seller, so i only have the pictures. The reason why i haven't contacted the seller is that i'm trying to fight the GAS - i don't need the guitar and i should really use our money on primarily "family" related stuff. But if i sold some gear, then maybe....
            Henrik

Comment

Is it possible that the logo is a decal applied to it? I say this because I have an ESP M1( M2? lol i forget which one) that was repainted and has this.

Comment

Working...
              X