Clear All

OK gang...here's mine

Starting here:
    1986 standard

1978 Koa Supreme Shorthorn

1992 Koa Mock (Employee) Custom...built by me

1992 US Bolt-on Warlock

Comment

Happy lil trio...early 80's NJ Neckthru Bich, Warlock double (only neckthru doubleneck Warlock known to exist) and a 1986 Mock Standard in violet pearl.

1992 Gunslinger I assembled out of parts I bought from the factory (all US stuff) This thing played like GOD!!!

Here's some non-BC addons:
      Up top are my white standard, Gunslinger and another white custom.
      Below are a 1989 LP Standard quilt top, a (real) 1976 Gibson Explorer, and an early '99 Historic '58 Flying V

And finally....here's a trainwreck of parts, bodies and necks I bought that were doomed to the dumpster when Class Axe went under. These are ALL US parts except for the Ironbird down on the lower right (Platinum) and my ESP Horizon Custom on the lower left hand!

Comment

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That is hot!!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oly Crap.

Comment

Firebird, that stuff RULES!

do you still have all of those parts and stuff? and that 'slinger kills man.

and your handbuilt mock ain't shabby either!

Comment

Unfortunately, I have none of it anymore. I didn't have a place to take on all the projects that I took in...so I sold them all on ebay in one lump lot!!!

Someone bought it all! The box weighed about 80 lbs...LOL! I had a shitload of Kahler 2700s...EMG 81's and 85's...and all the parts that went with them. I kept a lot of the electronics (EMGs) and used them over the year until they were gone.

My (self-built) Mockingbird met a sad demise... sold on ebay to a dude in CA...we were in the grip of a very cold winter out here in NJ, when it got to CA, it was MUCH warmer...the neck twisted like Chubby Checker.
                He sent it back, I refunded him. The neck was not repairable (that's how bad it was...no tension on the strings either!! I was quite upset over it. I didn't even want to sell it in the first place.

I stripped it and blew the carcass up with a strip of M80's on 4th of July....so it went out with dignity! I was picking mockingbird "matchsticks" up all over my yard for a year after.

And the Slinger was a killer! That's in Germany now (hopefully) being enjoyed as much as I enjoyed her!

Comment

So where is Toejam's guitar?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    So where is Toejam's guitar?
                    :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Watch it Joe....I'll break out my M80's again for a certain Dinky!

They break up quite nicely into many tiny little pieces...LOL!

Comment

the koa shorty is sweet, i want one so bad.

Comment

Can I join in with my '96?

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Hey Sanc...you know it man!!

I wish I had a pic of the Firebird I had! That was the last BCR I owned. And the only BCR that I didn't take a pic of...
                            Last edited by FirebirdZ; 04-27-2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that sucks bro. Those Class Axe bodies are amazing. You didn't sell them to a fellow from Vegas did ya?

Wait till you see the Eagle that I have on the way.
                              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

nice mock, sir! are those your work clothes in the background?

ken, you had a BCR firebird? oh fuck, man, i'd love one of those. what kinda headstock did it have?

sully
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X