Pulled my B.C. Rich mockingbird out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled my B.C. Rich mockingbird out

After reading all the BC Rich stuff on this forum I had to pull it out . I forgot how well it plays it was my #1 for years until I got my Soloist in 85. Anyways the serial # is 82696 but I'm sure I bought it in 79 or 80 .

pix?
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I miss my flock of Mockingbirds man...

Ever since I saw Craig Chaquico playing his white Mock Supreme!
        Post pics of yours, and I will find another thread I can derail to post pics of mine...LOL!

Comment

Sorry I don't have a digital camera . I just a stock maple standard it's thankfully not a short horn I never liked the looks of them. John

Comment

Sorry i guess it's a Deluxe has diamonds not dots.

Comment

aw man, this is the equivalent of saying "i've got a wicked hot girlfriend who sits around the house naked and loves making out with her supermodel girlfriends. but um...i don't have a camera."
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                aw man, this is the equivalent of saying "i've got a wicked hot girlfriend who sits around the house naked and loves making out with her supermodel girlfriends. but um...i don't have a camera."
                Where can I find one of those????????????????
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'd really like to try/have a few earlier BCRs, particularly a Mockingbird, an Eagle, and a Wave. They seem like they're really cool guitars, and they're certainly unique.

Comment

I need a snakeskin gunslinger

I'm in a pursuite to Be Tracii guns
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by jtr
                      Sorry I don't have a digital camera . I just a stock maple standard it's thankfully not a short horn I never liked the looks of them. John
                      A Supreme is bound neck and headstock, with ebony fretboard and cloud inlys. I had a shorthorn Koa Supreme, the rest were deluxes, and 2 customs, one built by me at BC Rich.

I didn't care for the shorthorns either, but loved the way this particular one played and sounded (It had original STOCK Gibson PAF's in it).

BTW jtr....if you don't post pics of yours in the next couple of days, I'm gonna derail your thread and post pics of mine...LOL!

Comment

somebody post pictures of something cool or i'll post restoration progress pix of my 84 nj warlock.
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

somebody post pictures of something cool or i'll post restoration progress pix of my 84 nj warlock.
                          I concur most wholeheartedly Sully. Damn people should learn that pictures are not optional! There should be a punishment for this kind of thing.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

OK....uploading to photobucket as we speak...be back in a few!

You assed for it!

Consider this thread DERAILED!

BRB!

Comment

somebody post pictures of something cool
                              How about some moobs with a Saigon Kick tattoo?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X