PGM Christmas Delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PGM Christmas Delivery!

Gorgeous man, though I know I posted in your thread on HC. Still, it is an awesome guitar that deserves props! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      The one from Mae has been around for a long time hasn't it Fong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the one from MAE has been around for a LONG time. Because of all the "issues," nobody wants to touch that POS. Hope nobody got that POS without knowing the history of it.

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]
      I was talking with couple of Ibanez collectors over the last several weeks who didn't even care to bid on that guitar even the price was WAY below.
      The story I was told was very crazy. You are basiclaly buying the body and the case because even the replaced neck has some issues and guitar already has no value since not original.
      So why bother to buy when it has both playability and value problems? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I can buy a mint and full original one from a collector in Japan anytime instead and much cheaper than some Ibanez dudes online. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

CLASSY!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I can buy a mint and full original one from a collector in Japan anytime instead and much cheaper than some Ibanez dudes online. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to share? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I was talking with couple of Ibanez collectors over the last several weeks who didn't even care to bid on that guitar even the price was WAY below.
              The story I was told was very crazy. You are basiclaly buying the body and the case because even the replaced neck has some issues and guitar already has no value since not original.
              So why bother to buy when it has both playability and value problems? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally i won't buy the POS which MAE was selling. It's too expensive to hang on the wall. And a crap neck which you will have a hard time playing...i would rather buy a not so pretty PGM, at least i know i won't be pissed playing a POS.

And according to a couple of PGM collectors, an unfortunate soul has gotten that POS from MAE. Maybe, i will post on Jemsite and ask whether anybody knows who is the sad puppy who got that POS.

Fong

Comment

Nice! I bet it plays as well, or better than it looks. I've wanted a white or blue one. A friend has, or at least had a white one.
                www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

I bought a Kiss tribute called "spin the bottle" this week, it included a short dvd with some footage of Paul playing a double neck PGM, that was cool.

Nice fiddles guys !

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    It was people like you who drove me to get the 10th as I already had a 90th! Now I don't have to [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] to pictures like that anymore. I can post some of my own and have others [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The 10th kills the 90th for tone and playability, at least to me.
                    Now post more pics. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

Playability could go to either. Unplugged tone goes to the 10th. Plugged tone could go to either and depends on the mood I'm in.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Nice as hell my friend !! Good luck with it !!! I see your guitar, as I've never seen one of those, and inevitably someone says "Yeah, I love mine too !!". This amazes me that we have such a diverse community of players and collectors !!!! Long live the JCF !!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X