Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PGM Christmas Delivery!

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Robotechnology, is this PGM the reason why you? needed to raise 3K? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nice guitar man!

[/ QUOTE ]

No the PGM is now the reason I have to raise $5K [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Hey Robotechnology, is this PGM the reason why you? needed to raise 3K? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nice guitar man!

[/ QUOTE ]

No the PGM is now the reason I have to raise $5K [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! That's a lot of money! I sure hope you didn't get the one with a replacement neck that was sold by MAE.... That will be SUPER over paying if you did...

Fong

Comment

Wow thats a nice axe. What is that body woods? Looks like Cocobolo but I'm guessing its actually mahogany?

Comment

Ribbons are not uncommon in Mahogany, Chris.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That is absolutely gorgeous! What a nice Christmas!

Comment

No guys... I meant I was $3K in the hole before and now I'm $5K in the hole. $5K for a PGM NO WAY (actually no way for any guitar)! A PGM 90th, PGM10th, & and a PGM300/301 maybe [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Woods are mahogany back, maple top and neck with rosewood board.

I didn't even notice that the back was ribbon mahogany 'til someone pointed that out. Actually there's this pair of speakers that I've always wanted that are $4K-$5K used with ribbon mahogany veneer. Legacy Focus. NICE!

Comment

Beautiful guitar - I'd love to get a 10th anniversary Petrucci myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Enjoy that!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  No guys... I meant I was $3K in the hole before and now I'm $5K in the hole. $5K for a PGM NO WAY (actually no way for any guitar)! A PGM 90th, PGM10th, & and a PGM300/301 maybe [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha! As long as it's not the junk which MAE is/was selling, the PGM is worth every penny of it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

The one from Mae has been around for a long time hasn't it Fong?

Comment

Awesome PGM 10th. I was playing mine today! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats

Jason

Comment

Hell yeah! That puts the 'X' in Racer X! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Me want [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          The one from Mae has been around for a long time hasn't it Fong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the one from MAE has been around for a LONG time. Because of all the "issues," nobody wants to touch that POS. Hope nobody got that POS without knowing the history of it.

Fong

Comment

damn, very nice and classy!!!!

Comment

Man.. that 90th HAM is.... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Me NEED to GET ONE!!!

Fong still.... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Awesome PGM 10th. I was playing mine today! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats

Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

It was people like you who drove me to get the 10th as I already had a 90th! Now I don't have to [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] to pictures like that anymore. I can post some of my own and have others [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X