Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My day at Dean. Dime's guitars, EVH's guitar, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My day at Dean. Dime\'s guitars, EVH\'s guitar, etc.

NOW this is DEAN!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Great story Shawn. Sounds like an awesome day.

Go with gold.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Mu vote is for black...

GREAT story. What a fantastic way to spend the day, WAAY better than being at the office.

Comment

Cool story. I would go with gold or all nickel. Black looks cheap to me on a guitar like this.

Comment

Gold on the Black one. Hot Chick. Great story. Awesome guitars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Gold on the Black one. Hot Chick. Great story. Awesome guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">DITTO! Well put, my friend - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

It's too bad you didn't take your camera Shawn. I have some hi res closeup pics of the Dean from Hell, and you are right about it being beaten up.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Re: My day at Dean. Dime\'s guitars, EVH\'s guitar,

What a cool story.

What ever happened to Thoroughbred music? I used to go there all the time when they had a big shop in Tampa.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Because of my assocaiation with Elliots and my friend , I am sure I could get this little tour done again if anyone wants to get down to Tampa.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can be down in a couple weeks. Can I stay at your house too? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

WOW!

As a regular poster at the Dean forum, I am eagerly awaiting the new Dime models. Can you tell me ANYTHING about the new ones? Like are they going to be as expensive as the Dean From Hell re-issue? Or more along the lines of a Razorback price?

Comment

get some custom humbuckers from www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk

Clicky as dont want to barrage people with hi-res photos

http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/...w_camo_739.jpg
                        http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/...covers_144.jpg
                        http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/.../burn2_530.jpg

check out the gallery in the forums.. some cool stuff NO ONE else does like camo damaged pickups (stick these in a Dime???) and burnt chrome covers...

Dont mean to be trolling\hi jacking but you did ask what colour\type of hardware etc, and reading your experience brings to mind BKP, a good old fashioned customer 1st company where you can drop the 'boss' an email and get a reply, or phone him and get advice, as well as decent products which put most other companies to shame [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Here are the same pics of the new Midnight Blue, but a little bit lighter. The original pics are too dark imo:

"I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Nice Guitar! great story! I just received a MSV limited with some finish damage, but I don't think Dean has any left to swap mine out. Personally I like nickel.

Comment

I would love to have one of those hardtails. Black with gold is my vote.

Comment

Ok, #1, gold it is. #2, here is a better picture of my new hardtail....

Shawn

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X