No announcement yet.

B.C.Rich USA Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't feel too bad, I was one of the 5 or 6 people to actually receive one of the guitars from 357 Customs. It was an absolute piece of shit, obviously some kind of factory reject that was in a throw-away pile at Gibson. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
      From what understand, there's a new BCR customshop in LA. Supposedly no more BC South/Pasaye shop.

Ron Estrada is the main luthier. They're doing handmade and I believe they will do CNC stuff in higher production numbers. So not all the guitars are CNC'd. I heard they are trying to keep the prices reasonable. I got a quote on a replica of Iommi's Ironbird for $3500. They are also going to use the right templates: MKI Ironbird body, for example.

I played 2 of the first new handmade ones at NAMM and they were damn near flawless. They also felt a bit different than the Pasaye made guitars.

I played some of the Voodoo made guitars at the last few NAMM shows and they were also super nice.

Would I buy one of these new ones? I'd have to play a few more. The ones I played gave me hope.

Personalities...dunno much about that. Other than there is a Cult of Douche around BCR and drama seems to follow that brand since forever.
      Yes, Ron is building the guitars. I have 3 mammoth custom builds and they are excellent guitars. The new BCR stuff is certainly not going to be cheap but I am interested to see what starts rolling out of that shop.

Comment

whats this about Zakk Wylde? haven't heard about this scam before. lol

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
          I still have those f'ing choppers just waiting for an opportunity to toss them on stage in front of the asshat!
          Same here, just the Buzzsaw. I did have a coffee cup and a bunch of shirts I got with the gift certificate. Still waiting on my "free guitar" since I did pay $30 shipping for that. I bring up the scam on his FB page once in awhile, but they just seem to ignore it. I haven't bought an album of his since Mafia.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
            whats this about Zakk Wylde? haven't heard about this scam before. lol
            The Scam:
            http://www.amazon.com/Lets-Get-Our-F...sin=B000H30BWM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/357-Cu...-Natura-201565

Last edited by lepard; 04-14-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Is the rust on that bike custom made?

Does Zakk still get threatened for wearing club-like patches by real bikers?
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

lol always knew Zakk was a cunt. Fake Viking, Fake biker. just a chump change mutherfucker who jumped on stage with a junkie from the island

Comment

Originally posted by BK View Post
                  The story about Bernie Rico Jr scamming people at sevenstring. The thread has more than 5000 posts but worth reading if you have the time:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lut...s-ad-free.html
                  Damn! That's a sad, sad thread and it's amazing that Bernie Rico Jr. isn't in prison.
                  Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                  X