Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These dicks never stop the insanity.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These dicks never stop the insanity.....

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta...FUYaOgod_jgAGg
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Don't scoff at a $4,500 discount lol
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Hm...from now on, whenever I wanna sell a guitar I'm gonna throw it against the wall, take a belt sander to it, burn it with cigarettes and try and sell it for 2-3x MSRP as an "aged custom." ;p

Comment

'this guitar won't last long'.........haha, for 11g, it should last longer than the solar system.

Comment

Not sure if you guys noticed, but it comes with free tech support. The 11K isn't bad when you factor that in.

Comment

Just a L.P. but call it a Duane Allman sig model and the fan boys will come running LOL
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I wonder if they farm their tech support out to India. Hi, This is Kareem abdula, Let me help you tune your new Gibson

Comment

Well, aren't these built with the same idea as the special release Concordes? Aren't they all weighed and measured and reliced to be as exact as possible copies of the artist guitar? I don't recall people losing their shit over the Randy tributes that sold for over $12K.

If the only reason to hate on this is because it's a brand you don't like it seems kind of Grade 6.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Who are you busting on? Sweetwater or Gibson or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                      Well, aren't these built with the same idea as the special release Concordes? Aren't they all weighed and measured and reliced to be as exact as possible copies of the artist guitar? I don't recall people losing their shit over the Randy tributes that sold for over $12K.

If the only reason to hate on this is because it's a brand you don't like it seems kind of Grade 6.
                      Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

Exactly!!

Comment

Wtf do you even say? ....just...wow.
                          -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Setting all bullshit aside, I would love to meet the person who would actually spend $11,000 on a beat up, worn out guitar by any manufacturer that wasn't owned by someone famous. :think:
                            I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
                              Setting all bullshit aside, I would love to meet the person who would actually spend $11,000 on a beat up, worn out guitar by any manufacturer that wasn't owned by someone famous. :think:
                              +1 That's my thoughts as well. Who the hell does that????
                              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X