This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MY CAT SH*T ON MY RR1

I've actually had a cat piss on my goal pads before. She climbed up on top of them and let it fly. Imagine the smell of cat piss and sweat! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] You could smell it from the faceoff circle. Eventually I had to sell them.

Comment

some one fuckin bought them?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by bobvex:
        some one fuckin bought them?!?!?!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Felix "the cat" Potvin. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

avenge the rr memory

shit the cat while hes sleeping

Comment

give that cat a fucking windmill. . .

funny story. . .

Comment

Originally posted by bobvex:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Great picture! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Solution: Execute Cat.
                http://www.myspace.com/thisisneandertahl
                Technical Progressive Death Metal.

Jim dunlop nylon pick> Daddario Strings> EMG Pups/SD Pups> Jackson SLSMG/Jackson SL3> Boss MT2> Engl Powerball> EHX small stone> MXR Carbon Copy> BBE Sonic Stomp> Korg Pitch Black> Celestion V30's ! that be the signal flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                  Wow. What is with the re-hashing of realllllllllllllllyy old posts lately?
                  I hear ya man...
                  tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by aleem View Post
                    You look up a 7 year old thread just to say that?

Comment

This information is pertinent to current events. Thank you for your submission.

Comment

Ugh! Thanks for digging up a vile thread. Though IIRC, shit (dog shit anyway) turns white after a few days, so he might not notice 7 years on

But if you're gonna kill your pet because it shits on something you neglected to put away, then it's you who wants executing. It also means you're a fucking coward, hurting an animal that cannot defend itself. I own 6 cats; And yes - they leave birds, frogs, mice, puke up, and shit on the floor or spray the walls when they were younger - it's what they DO. Pets piss/shit on your toys for a reason - "hmm.. look, he bought me a big fancy tray to shit in!"; or you've neglected it. A pet isn't just for christmas y'know. When Milly got that huge golfball on her stomach, she would often miss the tray and it stank. But I didn't fucking hurt her for that. If anything, I was happy to clean it up, because I love that cat and her kittens.

This reminds me of when I still lived in Germany. My dad got himself sooooo drunk, he walked straight into my brother's room and pissed all over his Starcom toys because he believed he was actually in the toilet.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                          This information is pertinent to current events.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	128875590863673614.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	2444841
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

When I moved to Victoria, I slept on a mattress in a hallway at my buddy and his sister's place. My friend's sister had this cat that would piss and shit all over my mattress and the fucker even puked in my shoe. I wanted to kill it so bad.

Comment

And today as I drove out of the driveway, I saw a stain on the road caused by the grass which I had mowed that weekend. I was thinking, that they did not pick up all the grass and they should do a better job at it. I then walked to the front of the house and it was really clean. I thought, "wow, the rain really cleaned this part of the house". then I put the milk in the refrigerator and came to work.
                              Sam

Comment

The cat probably died of old age years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X