This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY CAT SH*T ON MY RR1

I came home from work and I was about to pick up my 2002 RR1 and jam out on some metal, when i walked into my room and i saw my cat squatting over my guitar. It's a snow white pearl RR1 and now there is a sh*t stain on it (it won't come out I've tried everything to get the stain out now it's all skuffed) and the stain is still there. i'm looking to sell it now how much should i sell it for??

Re: MY CAT SH*T ON MY RR1

Man, don't worry about a defocation stain from a cat...it adds character!!

Comment

that sucks but I can't stop laughing haha..

are you serious though? Cats are the cleanest animals, they usually don't crap anywhere but in their litter box..

But anyway, you won't get much for it, no one wants a sh*t stained guitar, you'd be better off just keeping it and working on getting the stain off..

Comment

Wrong Lev...my grandmother's cats sh*t on her floor, and they pissed all over her stereo speakers too!

Comment

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

You need

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

my cat needs a d*mn spike in his *ss he'll never sh*t on my guitar again i'm gonna rip it's head off and crush it's skull with my new mallet... will anyone buy my guitar i'll sell it REALLY cheap $500.. it's a 2002 mint condition with only the **** stain. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

For $500 I could sand a sh!t stain out of an RR1 but I'm gonna need to see some pix first .... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Try lighter fluid.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                  Wrong Lev...my grandmother's cats sh*t on her floor, and they pissed all over her stereo speakers too!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">damn.. I guess we're just lucky then, our cats haven't misfired yet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think cats do that when they are old, or when they are angry. Maybe your cat was jealous of the time you were spending with the RR1. Cats can be little a$$holes like that.

Comment

I think you should use the stain to your advantage.. get the cat to crap on it a few more times, crap on it a bit yourself.. give it an original sh*t stain finish, one of a kind (don't forget about a matching headstock).. then you can even go as far as making it the first scratch 'n sniff guitar ever too. Go for it man.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Skoner
                        [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ RacerX

DUDE! It's got a CASE, right? Did you just leave the guitar lying around for the cat to sh!t on or did it have to hang onto the head because the guitar was on a stand? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A little warm water and a soft rag and a little effort should clean it up.

Hmmm can't find my JP Metal Meltdown Live 98 disc, but I'll try to recall these lyrics from memory:
                        "Sh1t stained hands
                        Sh1t stained eyes
                        (something something something)
                        Sh1t stained guitar!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Maybe he left his RR1 in the litterbox?

Comment

I love my dog and spade my cat.... That sucks bro. But it is to fukcin funny! Glad it didn't happen to me.... LOL [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

DONT USE LIGHTER FLUID> I may strip the finish...??????? I would let it sit a day unr til you dont have you titties in an uproar. This way you dont fukc it up aymore. Patience bro. Good luck. I would go **** on something the cat loves! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

.22 Long Rifle, the perfect Cat cure [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X