Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, new guy here!

Whats up everyone?!

Although I bought my first Jackson about 7 years ago, I never knew about this forum until the other day! I've looked around, and this place is GREAT! Tons of great info and pics!

A little about me... Im 23, live in NJ, assemble electronic radar components for a day job, work on my cars, and most of all, have been playing guitar for a little over 10 years now. Granted, Im nowhere near as good as I should be for a 10+ year player, but latley have been trying to get back into it. Between my new house and working on my cars, I dont have too much time latley to play, but that will all change very soon!

My influences are pretty much Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Yingwie, Satriani, Lynch, Wylde... you get the idea.

Now on to the guitars... Nothing special, but their my babies none the less! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

First: Jackson DR3R, Duncan JB in the bridge, otherwise stock.

Second: Jackson RR3R, EMG 81/85 wired with 2 batteries, otherwise stock as well.

Third: The newest edition to the family, a royal blue RR7R! Ive been wanting one of these ever since I first saw one on ebay about 6 months ago. I finally got a good deal on one, so I couldnt say no, even though I REALLY shouldnt have spent the money on it at this time. No regrets though! Pics? Sorry, I dont have any yet, because the guitar hasnt arrived yet! Im hoping to have her by Thursday. Im definatley psyched! Cant wait to set it up and see how it feels, as this will be my first solid-bridge guitar. Im sure you have all seen an RR7R, but if not, heres a preview pic I found on the 'net.

Well thats about it... Ill be seein' ya's around! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: Hi everyone, new guy here!

Welcome! Nice guitars you have there! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    The RR3R is pretty hard to find. Very cool!
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome bro...stick around and I'll guarantee you'll double your collection by the end of the year once G.A.S. sets in! There's a great knowledgebase here. Just make sure you read and know the little stickies at the top of the forums.

- Joel
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

Love the quilt and burst finish on the DR3R... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey welcome aboard. nice Jacksons. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Welcome and nice guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome aboard,Rob...Having them in your home makes them special,buddy...
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Welcome fellow Jerseyite! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Welcome! I'm pretty new here, too. I have no Jacksons, but I just started to put together a Charvel. These guys are great! Enjoy.....

Comment

Welcome to the forum.....this place really does kick ass!! Sweet guitars too!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Hey man!

Best 'hi' post ever! Pictures, detailed musical influences! Kick-ass man!

You'll feel right at home! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Btw, if I was to make up a list of my top 5 artists (in no particular order), this it'd be it, no kidding!:

[ QUOTE ]
                          Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Yngwie, Satriani, Lynch

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Great 1st post! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Welcome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

GoR... Umm.... that's 6. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X