Hi everyone, new guy here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone, new guy here!

I've got two of those dr3's they rock [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I love the reverse head rhoadses too, awesome taste dude!

Comment

Hi from over here in the UK too! Know what you mean about having a guitar for ages & not really playing much. I'm the same - nowhere near as good as I should be, but only started playing seriously 2-3 years ago after having a guitar for more years than I care to mention before that. Once you get a bit of time you get right back into it - then the collection will really start to grow.....................especially when there are so many enthusiasts here who delight in posting some of the best looking guitars I've ever seen. Enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        then the collection will really start to grow

[/ QUOTE ]
        ...and the wallet will really start to shrink! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          then the collection will really start to grow

[/ QUOTE ]
          ...and the wallet will really start to shrink! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

... and the wounds that Mama inflicted on ya cuz you bought "another damn guitar" begin to heal. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Those guitars are simply awesome. Welcome and cheers [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

welcome nice fiddles

Comment

Working...
                X