Hi everyone, new guy here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone, new guy here!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on the lemon vodka.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Welcome and I like both of your "Rhoads".
      You will not be disappointed,and you'll be spending more and more of your time here from now on.Enjoy!
      [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! Nice guitars. I especially like the Dinky Reverse, great color! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hey another guy from NJ. Welcome to the board! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Someone likes them thar reverse headstocks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Welcome and great introduction! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

great intro, this is the place for you.

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
                Great taste.

BTW, your influences almost parallel mine.
                Hope you are Yankees fan, this place is infested with Bosox fans. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Welcome...you have the twin to my RR3, cept the headstock...and the EMG's..ok, they are just the same color dammit.!! Awesome guitars. nice to meet ya.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey man!

Best 'hi' post ever! Pictures, detailed musical influences! Kick-ass man!

You'll feel right at home! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
                    Welcome Bro !!
                    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Welcome! Nice collection! Cool Dinky Reverse! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Greetings from Jersey. Nice post.
                        Screamin'

Comment

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum. Nice RR's you got going on. As was said you'll be feeling very "G.A.S.sy" being around here with many proud owners of beautiful Charvels/Jacksons.

I want to welcome you to G.A.S. by showing you a Limited Edition prospect and a shameless plug to get folks on board to make this guitar a reality.

Here's a link to the thread to get folks interested in diving in to make this a reality or something very similar at least.

<font color="BLUE">LINK:Import RR LE with maple neck and black sharkies!!! </font>

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, Bro.... nice intro to the group and nice group of guitars you have also.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and compliments everyone! I like it here already! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And that black on maple Rhoads posted above: [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] BEAUTIFUL concept!
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Thanks RobRR. Stick around you will LOVE this place...

Comment

Working...
                                X