No announcement yet.

Satchel jumped ship??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps Charvel preempted Satchel from thinking about throwing his guitar around his body by making it extra heavy. He loves doing that, and occasionally it results in failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
      Perhaps Charvel preempted Satchel from thinking about throwing his guitar around his body by making it extra heavy. He loves doing that, and occasionally it results in failure.
      I hated when the headstock didn't clear my body and would jam in my back or leg.

Comment

• Try throwing a Steinberger next time. No headstock to jab you.

Comment

• Originally posted by neilli View Post
          I played the sig model at NAMM - felt really nice, but damn was it heavy..
          That may work for me. I love heavy guitars. Of course I hate the neck humbucker. Wish it just had a bridge humbucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by neilli View Post
            I played the sig model at NAMM - felt really nice, but damn was it heavy..
            I did also and thought the same! I didn't pay enough attention to the Charvel website about this guitar and what surprised me on walking up to it was the satin finish, which looked great in person. My 2nd surprise was reading the tag that had the $1944.43 MSRP (again I wasn't paying attention to the website!).

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
              My 2nd surprise was reading the tag that had the $1944.43 MSRP (again I wasn't paying attention to the website!).
              I think the street price will be $ 1399. Imo expensive for an import, so I'm hoping to find it second hand after a while.

Comment

Working...
              X