• Show
Clear All

classic, Alvin
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool story brah.
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
        So it's your piss I step in when I drop wolf bait in the bushes. Ahhhh
        Im not quite sure..........I get so drunk that I dont know if its his house I am pissing on. might be the neighbors.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Lol. Sometimes I visit this site and have to check the header, just to make sure it's still the right one...some goofy shit every once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            Especially with Rsmacker on the prowl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kirk-hammett.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	2445573

Comment

Originally posted by norcalshred View Post
              alot of the problem comes from two individuals who have mistaken me with a close friend of mine as athey are not brilliant enough to realize they have two seperate people confused as one.

Wait a min, didn't you say it was your son?

And Twitch, behave yourself. Even after 18 you should respect your parents authority (at a bare minimum as long as you are under their roof or on their payrol). Granted, after 18 parental authroity should transition to more of a guidance role, but to be quite honest most 18 yr olds aren't mature enough to not need an authroity figure. just my

Comment

No idea why but that picture of Kirk always reminds me of this dude.
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I am assuming Norcal is thinking people are confusing him with someone else near him. I know who he is talking about as I crossed paths with this guy the other day..

NO its not the Kramer dude...its another kramer jackson fan that I sold some stuff to. I believe he goes by nogank on ebay.
                  Haters gonna hate
                  Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
                    Wait a min, didn't you say it was your son?

And Twitch, behave yourself. Even after 18 you should respect your parents authority (at a bare minimum as long as you are under their roof or on their payrol). Granted, after 18 parental authroity should transition to more of a guidance role, but to be quite honest most 18 yr olds aren't mature enough to not need an authroity figure. just my
                    I am. My dad and I have a mutual understanding now since Ive been over 18 for years, but Joe Blow from the forum, he has no authority for me to respect. Except Toejam, but f@#$ him anyway.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by norcalshred View Post
                      well gee there has been alot said here. um not sure where to start. as for the pay pal deal and what i said it was because when i spoke to admin it came back to me that someone thought i was a scammer. sure i spend alot of time in the classafieds. i am a personaly hobbist i do not prowl guitar forums to make a profit on unsuspecting people. when i buy sell or trade its for myself and for my personal wants desires and my likes. not to run out and resell some body elses parts back to them or claim its an original anything.
                      for someone to assume that someone my age is a scammer is absurd. scamers for one dont use there credit cards to make donations and the certinly dont open an account from there home. alot of the problem comes from two individuals who have mistaken me with a close friend of mine as athey are not brilliant enough to realize they have two seperate people confused as one. at age 54 im proally old enough to send every member here to there room with no supper. LOL anyhow think as you wish young minds will influance young minds today dont beleave me just look around you in the world today no direct disrespect to any one person.
                      Ron! Oh Ron! Where are you when we REALLY need you?????

Well, as best as I can decode this message, here is what I am reading. Anyone else get anything different?

A lot has been said in response to my post, so I will do my best to clear up any misunderstandings. When I talked to the admin, I was told that a member here thought I was a scammer. I spend a lot of time browsing the classifieds to look for items to add to my personal collection, not to flip for profit.

I should not be considered to be a scammer because I am older than everyone else on this forum, and you should respect your elders!
                      My identity has been confused with a friend of mine, who used to be my son, but is now a friend. Everybody on the JCF is too stupid to realize that this person is not me.

I am aware that my well thought out and carefully articulated statements may not change you youngsters’ opinions, as your minds are clearly overly-influenced by your peers.
                      Last edited by DalyTek; 08-24-2011, 01:48 PM.
                      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X