Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If this guy is one of Kramers accounts then his story of what happened with his son doesnt add up. Im still at a loss as well as to what and who this appolgy applies to.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
        If Toe has been dropping the ban hammer then it had to be bad because he's the most laid back guy of anyone
        Now that's saying something!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Alrighty then.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            precisely why I get drunk and piss on his house every saturday night. he never calls the cops

Toe is a good dude.
            So it's your piss I step in when I drop wolf bait in the bushes. Ahhhh

Comment

Also, fuck toejam!

Comment

in his ear with a big rubber dick as Sully would say
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Up your nose with a rubber hose!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well gee there has been alot said here. um not sure where to start. as for the pay pal deal and what i said it was because when i spoke to admin it came back to me that someone thought i was a scammer. sure i spend alot of time in the classafieds. i am a personaly hobbist i do not prowl guitar forums to make a profit on unsuspecting people. when i buy sell or trade its for myself and for my personal wants desires and my likes. not to run out and resell some body elses parts back to them or claim its an original anything.
                    for someone to assume that someone my age is a scammer is absurd. scamers for one dont use there credit cards to make donations and the certinly dont open an account from there home. alot of the problem comes from two individuals who have mistaken me with a close friend of mine as athey are not brilliant enough to realize they have two seperate people confused as one. at age 54 im proally old enough to send every member here to there room with no supper. LOL anyhow think as you wish young minds will influance young minds today dont beleave me just look around you in the world today no direct disrespect to any one person.

Comment

Well you know Jr if you don't start shit you wouldn't have any problems.Go to your room.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

This isn't an Ibanez forum full of teenagers. There aren't too many 19 year old San Dimas experts.
                        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                          This isn't an Ibanez forum full of teenagers. There aren't too many 19 year old San Dimas experts.
                          Thank you
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Whos mistaken you for anyone? If someone has, how about tell these two people directly instead of making vague statements and leaving us to play guessing games. As far as waving your age around like it means something, my dads your age and Id laugh at him if he told me to go to my room without supper. After age 18, parental authority means jack shit. Much less over people you didnt donate DNA to.

Fine, apology accepted, welcome back, but geeze, lighten up. Tight asses dont seem to last long around here, no matter the age.
                            Last edited by Twitch; 08-21-2011, 07:49 PM.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                              Tight asses dont seem to last long around here, no matter the age.
                              Especially with Rsmacker on the prowl.
                              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X