lets clear a few things up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets clear a few things up.

recently my account had a permenet ban placed on it. after speaking with admin and clearing the issue up it was returned to me. for that i thank admin.
    my son was sometimes using my account and he will now have his own once his 2 week restriction is over for mis behaving on it.
    i am not a scammer of any kind. if i purchase something from you in the future i will not gift a payment nor will i accept a gifted payment. if i am buying id rather add the 5% that pay pal will deduct to protect you and me both. i will never take a gifted payment for an item i may want to sell as once you decide to gift someone any ammount of money its gone . end of subject and you are at that persons mercy. pay pal will not even allow you to open a claim on a gifted payment.
    furthermore any item i offer to sell to any body will always have a gurantee in writing that will state if it is anything other than what i said it was you will recieve a full refund for that items return.
    if there was people who was confused offended or any other concern please accept my appoligie.
    i look forward to a long and friendly member ship here at jfc i am a grown man and am always open to any persons opinion regarding me in any way shape or form.
    sure my gramer sucks and i miss spell alot. i am missing two fingers on my right hand them would be my middle finger and my ring finger and i think i do dam good on a key board for missing fingers. dont think so tape your fingers back and stroke them keys. lol
    ok well just wanted to clear things up with those who felt the needed it . thanks for reading this. many thanks to admin also.
    Last edited by norcalshred; 08-20-2011, 01:19 PM.

I missed the bus on this one....
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

huh?
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Someone has to know.
        Lots of activity in the classifieds.

Welcome back, I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
          huh?
          Wow, 1 out of 3 Admins doesnt even know whats up. Ooooh Tooooooe Jaaaaam, been dropping the ban hammer again??
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

If Toe has been dropping the ban hammer then it had to be bad because he's the most laid back guy of anyone
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

If Toe has been dropping the ban hammer then it had to be bad because he's the most laid back guy of anyone
              I know, thats why I give him hell. Umm FTJ.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

precisely why I get drunk and piss on his house every saturday night. he never calls the cops

Toe is a good dude.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by norcalshred View Post
                  jfc .
                  Jackson Fried Chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
                    Jackson Fried Chicken?
                    That's "Jackson Forum Charvel"

Ya dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                      That's "Jackson Forum Charvel"

Ya dummy.

Thanks mate, dont know what i was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by norcalshred View Post
                        ...if i am buying id rather add the 5% that pay pal will deduct to protect you and me both.
                        I thought it was three percent...

Comment

Seriously I have zero issue with the apology but I do have an issue with the setting of sale terms here like this. I'm really on the fence about removing this post for that reason. You have an issue with the way people paypal you're more than welcome to put in in your classified but I think it's a little much to be doing it in here .. just sayin

Comment

Norcalshred if you can find a way to get rid of the JCF/Coloradoman25 stalker known as Kramer/and 50000002 other names ill pay 15% on everything I buy from ya lol.
                            Haters gonna hate
                            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Oh chit C-Man.

Not THIS again!

Comment

Working...
                              X