• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want a Ferrari red S1!

Comment

Originally posted by surfreak View Post
      I just want a Ferrari red S1!
      There's a couple on Ebay from the first run.

No vintage trem! Unless you want to see it bastardized with those pedal steel arm things. I warn you, I shoot to offend
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

SoCal - Candy Red cuz the color contrast with the black pickguard is classic
        Hell yeah!!! Love the yellow+black pickgard+maple fretboard!!!

Red would cool also.

If these become real, there is one for me for sure!!!
        Last edited by BenoA; 06-05-2009, 09:12 AM.
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Here's what I'd like...

White SoCal with chrome hardware, zebra p'ups and white/black/white pickguard (notgonnahappen)

Ferrari Red SD1

Cobalt Blue SD1

Don't care about the SD style 2.

Comment

Im trying to think what colors they could get out of Pulp Fiction. Maybe if the did reservoir dogs colors. Black white pink blue brown.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Is it just me or is the new teaser video the least revealing one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                It is indeed, I was thinking the same thing. The only things that caught my eye were the rising sun stool and the yellow on the banner. Those would be a cool production models.

Comment

I think they show a little as they pan down from the banner. I captured it and increased the contrast and luminance and got the below picture. I'm seeing Yellow, Red/Purple, and White. My guess is yellow SD1, red SoCal, white SD2.

Comment

Come on Bionic, can you get us a preview that is a preVIEW?

Here's a preview of the 6 guaranteed winning Lotto numbers from tonights Mega Millions drawing. These are just for you Bionic. Here they are:

Comment

I love the guesses!!! great thread!!!! some nice color ideas here. I have NO idea what they are going to do, but I think the yellow and pink that Newc said are good guesses. I also think the robin egg blue is a good one.

I wouldnt be surprized to see them. how often do they update the colors on the standard series????? and when do they unveil the new colors???
                      Last edited by tonemonster; 06-05-2009, 06:12 PM.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                        I wanted it to be the shortest and the hardest...

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                          HE KNOWS!

GET HIM, BOYS!

Pretty please, polar white SoCal with B/W/B pickguard? And could you ask Mike Shannon to touch it for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                            So where do you go from here? For the 6th batch video teaser? Do you just show us 15 seconds of a blank screen?

I mean, come on Mike, you could have just put Amy in the video for 15 seconds and that would have been enough to distract us for another couple of weeks, until we noticed that your preview gave us no clue what was coming next.

We will get you for this

:ROTF:

Comment

Hey guys, I definitely saw some yellow 2 hum strat bodies in one of the paint rooms. Of course, they could be for anything, so I guess it doesn't really help.
                              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by vondran View Post
                                I think they show a little as they pan down from the banner. I captured it and increased the contrast and luminance and got the below picture. I'm seeing Yellow, Red/Purple, and White. My guess is yellow SD1, red SoCal, white SD2.

Orange, Red, and Yellow.

I haven't seen PF in awhile, but would that match some of the cars in the movie?

Isn't the car they blow out the brains of the little dude red?
                                The scene with Bruce Willis had a yellowish car.
                                And Vincent Vega's /Uma T's Scenes using an orange one?

Just trying to remember, It's been a long time.
                                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X