Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th Batch - What Do You Think the "Twist" Is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have left the black hardware on the the white with the zebra pickups... just my opinion

Comment

That white one is way cool. and I like the chrome on it. I think it fits. the zebra pups are cool. I think they need to nix the black model, they have offered it long enough, switch it up and offer a different color to mix it up a bit.

I like it.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I like the color scheme on the White, but then again, when my White one arrives, it's getting a swap-job with the Slimer

That stuff would look way better on the Slime Green IMO, plus i have something in mind for the White one......
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

the white one is giving me GAS! BAD!!!!!

Comment

The white one does look hot, white hot!!
            I like it.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I want that white one!!!
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I think the white looks great with chrome. I think it would look even better if the pickups were all white instead of cream zebra.
                Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                  That's not the intent (to give credit to Ed for anything) but only that Ed is notorious for wanting all of his stuff to be unique to him and he wants to be paid for everything. It is quite conceivable that one condition (besides money) ed may have had in doing the Art Series was that there would be no other one hum "production" Charvels. Some of us are theorizing that it must be the case since apparently none have been made other than the EVH's. Admittedly it has some conspiracy theory to it, but why else whould Charvel not make something that would sell? Doesn't have to be slanted either.

We chose the 2HUM configuration because it was the most popular (by far) when we looked at past orders. Additionally, the polling data backed this up. EVH does not factor into the equation.

Comment

No WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mike:I cannot get the smile off my face right now,that white one blows my hair back and is white hot.I'm going to have to see it/then leave with it.

ps:it's gorgeous,yes gorgeous
                    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

They really hit a home run with the white. But, I'd have to say the purple is real sweet.

Oh, and glad they kept the knob. I like it. Looks good in chrome from what I can see.
                      Last edited by vondran; 03-15-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

and the winner is..................................SO CAL!!!!! YET AGAIN!!!!!!.....well in my opinion anyways lol
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbone View Post
                          It would be pretty easy to make a EVH art series out of a one hum Charvel. That would be my guess on it
                          It's already easy:
                          1. buy a black SoCal.
                          2. Tape off VH1 stripe pattern.
                          3. Spray body white.
                          4. Peel off tape and load with a single hum pickguard.

You want a EVH Frankie, continue with the following steps:
                          5. tape off Frankie stripe pattern.
                          6. Spray red.
                          7. Add appointments - control pickguard, single coil in neck position, quarter, reflectors on back.

The only thing not right with the Frankie is the hum route in the neck position.

Comment

Boy, it's a white Style 1 with chrome hardware & zebra pickups *yummy*
                            Last edited by busdriver; 03-17-2009, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by XSSIVE View Post
                              i'm going to "guess" it's chrome hardware, creme rings and zebra pickups on one of them.

-Mike
                              Its as if he knew the whoooooole time! O_O

unrelated: Hi im new, my name is zak and ive got a RR v , and so-cal on the way so i singed up to jcf. ive been lurking the boards for a couple of weeks now.

somewhat related: has anyone seen anymore pics of these things yet? granted theyre not out yet, but maybe some shops have gotten preview models? id especially like to see more of that candy plum color, i hope it isnt too sparkly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                                EVH does not factor into the equation.
                                Then how bout whippin up a few dozen single hums, with real Floyds? I'll take white.
                                Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                                98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
                                X