No announcement yet.

What corners were cut on the production models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie... I'm just curious... Of all the guitars and the cases pictured above... How many of those do you actually own??? Looks like some kind of picture out of a music store... that or you never take the cases out of the house...
    Not trying to start anything... But really...
    I'm not ashamed to admit I own a Production Model, amongst others...
    I bought the guitar to play... Frankly I could care less what the name say's on it, or were it was made... The Production model guitars play great, that is all I care about, and the reason I bought one
    Don

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie_van_trailerpark View Post
      Damn-man, why is it alway some guy with a Squire Strat and a busted headstock Les Paul Studio that goes all whacked trying to tell me how much of an expert he is..........?
      I don't hear anyone telling you what an expert they are. I only hear you chumming the waters and trolling.

Spend some time on the forum - then feel free to post pics in the appropriate threads - there's plenty of "Look what I got" threads out there.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        I don't hear anyone telling you what an expert they are. I only hear you chumming the waters and trolling.

Spend some time on the forum - then feel free to post pics in the appropriate threads - there's plenty of "Look what I got" threads out there.

As long as it's clarified that I have a busted headstock Epiphone Les Paul Studio.

Factory Second.
        Made of the best MDF of the planet. Filled with tone particles and melody glue.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
          As long as it's clarified that I have a busted headstock Epiphone Les Paul Studio.

Factory Second.
          Those are way better than anything Gibson USA puts out anyway - particle board is like a express train to TONE TOWN!!!
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

• :ROTF:

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post

Factory Second.
            -Rick

Comment

• You really can't beat the feeling of just having one nice guitar to play.

Comment

• Our friend Eddie trailerpark here is Jeff Albertson. A banned Troll. hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                  Our friend Eddie trailerpark here is Jeff Albertson. A banned Troll. hehe!
                  You have me confused with somebody else. Is this JCFONLINE.NET?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie_van_trailerpark View Post
                    WHoooaaa rubbernack....read the post. Besides, I haven't even started posting guitars yet. That's about 10% of my crap! I couldn't find the 'who's got the most gear thread and doesn't work at 7-11' thread. Maybe you should check the whole thread before you go all smashmouth there tough guy. Just relax and take a deep breath. There no need to get all upset. I'm sure the day will come when you could afford to have a few guitars....maybe or maybe not? That piss-ass attitude might be what's holding you back. Yah think?

Damn-man, why is it alway some guy with a Squire Strat and a busted headstock Les Paul Studio that goes all whacked trying to tell me how much of an expert he is..........?
                    Yep, you pegged me. I don't know anything about guitars, much less Charvels. Hell all I own is an Epiphone Les Paul with a busted neck. Until yesterday I thought Charvel was an icecream store.

Comment

• [quote][You have me confused with somebody else. /QUOTE]that's funny you act like him and you even posted the same picture of the 4 bullseye charvels.

Comment

• Originally posted by mudkicker View Post
                        Until yesterday I thought Charvel was an icecream store.
                        You mean they are not the ones that made cookiepuss and fudgie the whale?
                        All these years I've been posting in the wrong forum????

So I ain't never gonna get my free cookiepuss.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                          Our friend Eddie trailerpark here is Jeff Albertson. A banned Troll. hehe!
                          I don't think so - Jeff had the skills to pay the bills!
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            I was just up and Manny's on 48th St and they're choking on these things

On the same note, Sam Ash has had the same 3 Dimartini's since they come out and the same PC1... am I getting that New York is just not a Charvel/Jackson town???
                            Nah, it's that there is only so much market for a floyd, then the problem with Custom graphics is that not everyone wants THAT graphic for THAT amount.

Besides, if you walk onstage with a Demartini or a Lynch Tiger (we all know as guitar players) you'd better be able to nail the gig. So, they're expensive for 'wall art", a boat anchor at a gig, and anything with a locking trem requires a "rock town" to use it.
                            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                              The body's and Necks are made and crafted in the USA... ALL IN CORONA CA on the Charvel Production Line.
                              -Mike
                              Okay, so do I still get the factory tour and the Charvel swag?

Current Junk:
                              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

• Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                                You're trying to compare Fenders to Charvels......So trying to compare to product lines purely on specs and price points is not really a fair comparison at all.
                                Why not? I understand the value of what you are saying. I would only make the case that comparison of specs and price points is the only objective way.

Current Junk:

Comment

Working...
                                X