X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the black one looks much better.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

$700.00 US? Considering the rarity...a steal ! Enjoy that collectable..

Comment

I asked my friend, the former owner of the black one, what he payed for it (used). He answered me: 'Less than a Squier Tele...'

Comment

Pebber's looks the dogs bollocks! The others with the 'wrong' headstock just don't do it for me.
          That probably says more about me than the guitars.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert K View Post
            In fact it is a Fishman Powerbridge... I suppose it looks just like a Wilkinson.
            I am not sure if I like this bridge. I changed the strings and I noticed the string guides are a sort of two little balls welded together. (Really very little, about one mm) They tend to fall out and get lost on the floor, and when I break a string while playing I am sure to lose them. Stupid system.
            it does happen and it will, loads of people complain about this.
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

That blue one is awesome!

Comment

Hi Bert

you traded this one with Orpheo ? I believe I saw that one for about eur 350 on marktplaats

Comment

That's the one. But it's not what he payed. (Lucky bastard...)

Comment

Working...
                  X