No announcement yet.

My CS Charvel's neck is warped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to clarify I traded the guitar in for my own reasons not because I was not happy with the repairs or how it played in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
      I ended up trading it to Guitar Showcase since I had a balance on a Alembic custom order so it worked out better for me that way in the end.
      Looks like they have it up on the bay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270349275474

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Looks like they have it up on the bay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270349275474
        :think: That's AK's eBay ID, not Guitar Showcase.

Hey AK... did the trade deal fall through?
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          :think: That's AK's eBay ID, not Guitar Showcase.

Hey AK... did the trade deal fall through?
          Hmm...what say ye, AK?

*chirp chirp*

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Hmm...what say ye, AK?

*chirp chirp*
            Sorry did not see this thread. Its still at Guitar Showcase but they have it on consignment and the guy that was going to get it backed out so I put it on Ebay.

As you can see I offer a money back 3 day inspection period on my Ebay auction. Since its been at Guitar Showcase for over 30 days if I sell it on my own I dont owe them anything.

If I could I wish I could just get a refund on this Charvel and be done with it but yes it is repaired and in perfect playing condition FMIC, CB Perkins and anyone that wants to come by and play can verify this.

Comment

From Guitar Showcases website:

How it works ; Bring in your gear and we will help you determine a fair market price ( we have all the current "Blue Books" and value guides as well as a most experienced staff). When your stuff sells, we take 25% of the selling price for our services, or, if you opt for Guitar Showcase store credit we only take a 15% fee giving you an extra 10% to buy new merchandise. If it doesn't sell within 30 days you simply pick up the piece and owe nothing.

Comment

As you can see after 30 days I owe them nothing since the buyer they lined up backed out so I decided to run the auction with the stores deadline concurently.

Feel free to call Guitar Showcase and ask the guitar is there right now.

Comment

Cool guitar man, sorry you have had so much drama with it. I wish I had the cash...

Comment

i have a jackson with a eastern hard rock maple neck and a birds eye maple board, does these same warpings apply to this one also thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fredbear View Post
                      i have a jackson with a eastern hard rock maple neck and a birds eye maple board, does these same warpings apply to this one also thanks
                      Probably not.
                      This was an isolated event. Though poorly handled.

Play that thing and don't worry about it.
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by fredbear View Post
                        That Jackson wood is a very "Hard" neck maple no worries. If the board is just birdseye you have nothing to worry about at all.

Comment

About that Alembic custom order, just what were you ordering? Was it a Further, by any chance?
                          -A great man once said, "EMGs, they make a bad guitar sound good, and a great guitar sound good."
                          My Rig- Charvel San Dimas Style 1
                          Hands, featuring Fingers

Comment

Working...
                          X