No announcement yet.

05/06 SD 2hum floyd Maple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that is a nice pair and agree with others, nothing looks as cool as a well broken in maple neck.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I love it when they have dirty finger marks at certain points looks sweet, allthough I love clean looking maple neck....

I have recieveds that neck today for my frankenstrat, which I will use a satin finish on over the weekend, gotta get melvins book out, how to build your own electric guitar.

Also need to cut the nut, and sand the sides a tad to fit in the body....

That white with ebony looks very very very cool, I allready have one white guitar, and another on order so ill be sticking to colours I havent owned before....

Ozz

Comment

Oofa! I like the white one with ebony board! VERY VERY nice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1
          I personally feel a charvel should have a maple board, and doesent really seem quite complete with anything else IMO...

That tangerine was sweet did you get that from DCGL I thought they had a similar guitar there....

More pics wouldnt hurt....
          Yep, I got the Tangerine at DCGL probably 8-10 months ago. Here is a pic of her in action (opening for .38 Special last month).

Comment

D, that hum/single layout on your guitar is badass!

I may have to find one myself.

Comment

Someone should sue charvel thier guitars are too damm gassable....

Hopefully I can find out about one asap i'll go and enquire from my best jackson dealer about ordering one, otherwise I can order one from one of the jcf dealers....

Ozz

Comment

Here is my beloved, newly acquired, Bengal Strat.

Thanks, Dave

Comment

wow the maple board on that Bengal looks awesome...love it! Nothing beats a well played (dirty) maple fretboard.
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thanks guys got an email back from a dealer will likely go this route I can't see it being as good of a deal, I will enquire about shipping, and then work out how much tax it's going to make the total, still will be cheaper and faster, if I can order a Charvel here that is...

Ozz

Comment

Working...
                    X