05/06 SD 2hum floyd Maple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn:

Absolutely orgasmic collection there, bro.

Fer pics of my maple board beauty, check the thread:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55244

Ozz: Z06 is soooooo totally right. You're going to adore that guitar when you get her.

--jr
    「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

Wow, that green bullseye is incredible. How is the playability of that thing?

Comment

Any more pics of maple maple pointy's with floyds????

those guitars are freeaking sweet Shawn

Ozz

Comment

Another bump apologies, but could anyone who knows tell me what the radius on the fretboards on these charvels are?

I will likely wan't to sticka gotoh FR on there, if I need to adjust the radius using shims I will but currently it's set to 12in radius.....

thanks, Ozz

Comment

12" to 16"
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

The green bullseye one is meant for. . . . .

"THE RIDDLER" (insert psychotic laughter from Frank Gorshin)

Comment

Thanks, guess i'd need to shim it then no worries.....

Ozz

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1
                  Another bump apologies, but could anyone who knows tell me what the radius on the fretboards on these charvels are?

I will likely wan't to sticka gotoh FR on there, if I need to adjust the radius using shims I will but currently it's set to 12in radius.....

thanks, Ozz
                  Well, why someone would swap an OFR out for a Gotoh is beyond me (not that the Gotoh isn´t a world class unit, I just don´t see a net benefit to the mod), but the fretboard radius is 12"-16" compound, so you´ll definitely need to shim or grind the Gotoh saddles....

Comment

the Gotoh I found more natural in its operation, smoother if you like, it's also got better saddles, and the angled back fine tuners make playing easier imo....

Plus I allready have it so it'd be me changing the strings getting some saddle shims, I would need to shim all the saddles I guess, and drop it in the cavity and tune up.....

I may not do it depends if i've still got the Gotoh, or if i can afford the charvel, and dont waste my cash on other stuff by the time I can order it....

like right now theres an RG350DX ina shop i can walk into play it if i liked it enough then go and buy it, but it'd be better if i didnt....

Ozz

Comment

NiCE!!

Comment

IMHO, you can't go wrong with a new Charvel maple. My 2005 Tangerine Orange with maple neck:

Comment

Tangerine is a nice color! Unique.

Comment

Nice Guitar pics...lookin like it`s all about the maple boards!

Comment

I personally feel a charvel should have a maple board, and doesent really seem quite complete with anything else IMO...

That tangerine was sweet did you get that from DCGL I thought they had a similar guitar there....

More pics wouldnt hurt....

Comment

Here are mine. The new Charvels are sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X