Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel is blowing out the Style 2 Tele's for $699!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
    A guitar bought new from an authorized dealer will have full warranty regardless of purchase price. Fender can squawk about the advertised price, but it has no affect on warranty if sold as new.
    True. But violating terms of a dealership agreement can easily result in becoming an unauthorized dealer. I have no intimate knowledge of this particular situation. I'm just talking about in general.

Comment

If I bought from a Charvel dealer and they were known to be unreputable by FMIC and dont have any thing about this place or any other "shady dealers" on the charvel site How in the world could they not honor the warranty?They sent the place the guitars.Dont be upset because you didnt get your guitar for $699.00 I didnt either.But I am all for someone else getting the best deal possible.If there is any truth to this I would say Fender is investigating such a low advertised price.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
        True. But violating terms of a dealership agreement can easily result in becoming an unauthorized dealer. I have no intimate knowledge of this particular situation. I'm just talking about in general.
        Correct, Fender can terminate the dealer agreement if it wishes, but that would still not void the warranty.

Advertising the guitars for $699 without the "OK" is what is going to get them in hot water. I doubt it will do more than cause a nasty letter, but I suggest buyers "make hay while the sun shines" so to speak.

You might even get some dealers to do a bit of price matching.
        -Chris

Comment

So does anyone know of an online dealers with this deal, besides the one mentioned earlier? The one mentioned earlier is closed sundays and monday and i'm pretty sure by tuesday they'll all be gone

jeff
          ---------------------------------------------------------
          Kiesel Aries
          Charvel USA Wild Card #3
          EVH 5150 iii 50W, 1x12" EVH w/ Celestion Lynchback, Boss RV-3

Comment

Anyone buy from this dealer yet? I see the deal is still up on their site, SD1 for $699!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkThomas View Post
              Anyone buy from this dealer yet? I see the deal is still up on their site, SD1 for $699!

+1
              I'm thinking about it myself.....
              Kiesel Aries
              Charvel USA Wild Card #3

Comment

I see a lot of the "Special Price" numbers are down to $0...must be out of em?

Comment

I bought there last Sea Sick from them should arrive today. couldnt resist for that price. I picked up a Chrome OFR and Creme Dimarzio. I cant wait to get her set up...
                  http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

Guitar came in today
                    I dont have a bad thing to say about dexters the price is amazing and there is no catch fast cheap shipping and guitar is perfect..

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by ///MK View Post
                        Guitar came in today
                        I dont have a bad thing to say about dexters the price is amazing and there is no catch fast cheap shipping and guitar is perfect..

Good to hear; shame though that they are now back to regular prices; waited to long to jump on it...doh!
                        Kiesel Aries
                        Charvel USA Wild Card #3

Comment

The still have a taxi yellow dirt cheap they say that one has a ding though, Guess I got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                            And that is why in 20 years the Tele will be more sought after than the overdone Strat. Who wanted a '59 LP flametop in 1959? So unpopular was it that Gibson shelved it for about a decade, until.......boom, the market exploded as Clapton and Page brought the LP back into popularity. Those guitars are rare and costly today, watch the Charvel Tele be today's '59 LP.

I wouldn't bet my house on that one, but I agree with the sentiment you are trying to get across.

The only guitars out there that I can see "might" even have the ability to grow legs in that vein will be the MM EVH and some early PRS stuff maybe. The lock trem on the EVH will always mark it as a period piece though.
                            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
                            X