Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel is blowing out the Style 2 Tele's for $699!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has to be a misprint.I thought I did pretty good getting a So Cal delivered for $899.00 http://shop.dextermusiccenter.com/in...&filter_id=411

Comment

Originally posted by ironworker221 View Post
      This has to be a misprint.I thought I did pretty good getting a So Cal delivered for $899.00 http://shop.dextermusiccenter.com/in...&filter_id=411
      those are quite tempting prices

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
        Yea for sure, put the tele headstock on and its a completely different game.
        Jeez! enough with the whining already, just buy a damn telecaster and be done with it. I think they looked pretty hot like they are and the fact that they DIDN'T have that ugly ass headstock made it that much more appealing!
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Right, and Ron, I have one, from the original run in Pagan Gold, bought in July of '08.
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Wish they would make a lefty... and offer some deals...

Comment

Very tempting. I love my SD1 and have been wanting another one.

Comment

Not a bad deal, tempting for me, a good deal if you are thinking about modifying, this saves some extra room for really making the SD 2 rock by personalizing it. If they are blowing out at $699, would be wonderful if you could pick one up for say $600.

Also, $699 for SD1, curious if that is a misprint, killer deal as well. Perhaps this merchant just did not have good luck with getting rid of the production models all together.

Comment

I dont think its a misprint.I clicked on the other brands of guitars he sells and nothing shows up my guess is they are going out of business.Wish I was working this always happens to me.Hope reliable Fender doesnt get them all for $500.00.

Comment

Originally posted by ironworker221 View Post
                    It's not a missprint... I emailed them and they dont have any white socals but they have other colors available at that price.
                    Last edited by slash; 11-25-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I wish this thread existed before I bought that soloist pro.

Comment

Candy tangerine tele's are sold out from Charvel. Polar white So Cal's are sold out. And the store listed in this thread with those prices is already being investigated by Fender's legal department and buyers through them may have no warranty's on the guitars. Just saying.

It's fun having a buddy inside at Charvel.

Comment

If this is true i wish i had cash in hand to buy a couple of them. I like them with the strat head I hate the headstocks on normal tele's.. they look like a strat head went swimming in cold water and came back shriveled.
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

"I was in the POOL!!!"

Comment

Thanks Chubtone - the warranty is certainly a concern, though wonder why the customer would loose out due to a merchant's mishandling. I am not smart about these things.

Regardless - sounds like these guys are not too reputable and attempting to return the guitar if unsatisfied is probably not an option, or at least will be a tough struggle, especially given their preceived reputation.

I will prob just stick with picking up a SD Style 2 from a reputable place.

Comment

A guitar bought new from an authorized dealer will have full warranty regardless of purchase price. Fender can squawk about the advertised price, but it has no affect on warranty if sold as new.
                                -Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X