An end to a potential feud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure its that he's going to get back his #1 tech; Vince
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      Well let's see, he had a feud with Ellefson. He had a feud with Menza. He had a feud with DeGrasso's girlfriend. He had a feud with his wife. He had a feud with the boys in Metallica. I could go on for days!
      So true.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Well, I don't think it's to do with Jackson because it mentions a "band" and "dates". Obviously even if it's not to do with Metallica the secrecy of it seems intended to hook people in with the notion that it might be. My dream is that this refers to a kind of "Metallica All Stars" type of thing where they tour with their past and present members including Dave. I am given hope by their recent overtures to both Dave and Jason Newsted for their Hall of Fame induction but will most likely be disappointed.

Comment

Like, maybe Megadeth will be touring with Rotting Christ after all.

Comment

The feud is "potential", so logically every person Dave ever pissed off is off the list
            Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
            Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Exactly! He's got active feuds with who knows how many people, and potential feuds with everyone else on the planet. IMO, he's one of the best rhythm players ever, and that talent is completely dwarfed by his ability to get into feuds. In fact, he was sponsored by the Hatfields, but when they wouldn't let him take over he jumped to the McCoys.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                My bet is it's Gigantour with Slayer.
                It is this. He mentioned in another interview that there have been negotiations to have Slayer and Megadeth on tour together.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  My bet is it's Gigantour with Slayer.
                  Ugh, I hope not. Slayer is terribly overrated.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    Ugh, I hope not. Slayer is terribly overrated.
                    SSSLLLAAAAYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOORRRRHH!

HU D FCK R U TO CRITIZIZE SLLLLAAAYYYOOORRR?!! SLAYER IZ D SHIT U EMO FAGG!!!1!!1z1

Seriously, I cannot agree more. However, the only thing annoying more than Slayer is the whole horde of slayer kids. You know what I mean, haha. It could be something good like Sacrifice or something,
                    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Whoa, what's with the Slayer Haters?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        Whoa, what's with the Slayer Haters?!?
                        I dunno..Slayer rules IMO. :think:
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i haven't heard any slayer since "south of heaven" - do they still make noisy, out-of-key "solos"?
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I love Slayer dearly but I probably wouldn't be that excited about this... I don't know why. They still do make those solos... OT I always thought their solos, however noisy were key to their sound. It's what I imagine a war zone would sound like... unsettling, notes coming like bullets from every direction (scale) with no clue where the next one could come from...

Comment

yeah, i guess. i thought they were cool solos until i learned how to play. then with all of this corny "kerry-fucking-king" stuff everywhere, and him looking like a tattooed douche calling himself KFK, i lost ALL respect for slayer.

talk about being in the right time at the right time. if they had been a part of the second wave of thrash they would have had a SHORT career. KFK could be managing KFC and the world would be a better place.

still, "show no mercy" is a good NWOBHM type album and one i listen to regularly.

oh, does the super evil "KFK" still wear sleeveless work-out shirts onstage???
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I like KFC wayyyyyyy more the KFK!!!

I'm getting me a 10 piece for 9.99 tonight!!
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X