An end to a potential feud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An end to a potential feud?

Hi guys, I couldn't find where anyone else had posted about this so I apologize if I am doubling up. From Ultimate-guitar.com (as well as other sources):

"MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"Today is the 9th of April and I have agreed to doing something last night that I am sure a lot of people are going to be very excited about, and something that I had hoped would one day lead to another one of the potential feuds going away for good, if not for a long while.

"I can't confirm the band or the dates yet, and I have to go get my youngster up for school. Rest assured, as soon as we are ready to announce it, you will be one of the first to know.

"I worked on my [upcoming autobiography] yesterday for an hour at least, and talked with the people from Dean [Guitars] for a spell, then worked on lyrics and finally checked my eyelids for holes.

"I have to get up my kids for school now, so I will check back soon.""

Something tells me this can't be as tantalizing in reality as it is in concept. Any ideas?

M.D.45 is reforming?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Are you thinking Megadeth will tour with Metallica?

His wording is weird - "potential feud"?

He's probably pissed off so many people it could be a tour with any band.
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Bring Ellefson back.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
          He's probably pissed off so many people it could be a tour with any band.

Haha, true.

OR...

If it's an end to a potential Fued, it could just mean that Megadeth is going to stop touring.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
            Bring Ellefson back.
            +1 on this.

Comment

My bet is it's Gigantour with Slayer.

Comment

Sonisphere.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

More "Mustaine coming back to Jackson" rumors? *yawn*
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

maybe..but he don't NEED Jackson. Megadeth would go on peachy signed with First Act.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He is joining Duran Duaran. you heard it here first.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Oddly enough, I could actually hear a Megadeth version of Rio.

my imagination is far too vivid some times.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Megadeth couldn't pull off Rio
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well let's see, he had a feud with Ellefson. He had a feud with Menza. He had a feud with DeGrasso's girlfriend. He had a feud with his wife. He had a feud with the boys in Metallica. I could go on for days!
                            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                              Well let's see, he had a feud with Ellefson. He had a feud with Menza. He had a feud with DeGrasso's girlfriend. He had a feud with his wife. He had a feud with the boys in Metallica. I could go on for days!
                              Let's not forget the feud with Ricki Rachtman!

Comment

Working...
                              X