Ozzy Osbourne's Career is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
    The ironic thing in my opinion is that Sharon is probably responsible for pulling Ozzy out of the gutter and getting his solo career started. He was pretty much a washed up/drugged out rockstar when he was fired from Sabbath. She lit a fire in his ass in the beginning and tried to keep him on track for the most part
    I beg to disagree. Ozzy was a complete mess at this point and it was Randy Rhoads that saved Ozzy's ass in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post

You might want to check that site again. Unfortunately this crap is still on the air.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

At this point it's not a money grab. If they've got $85mm as was mentioned earlier in the thread (and I wouldn't be surprised if it were more than that) money is not the problem. The problem is they want desperately to stay relevant and in the broader mainstream public eye.

Now that I think about it, they've got to be worth way more than $85 million. The touring, the merchandising, Sabbath residuals, her myriad shows she's done....

EDIT: Sunday Times puts them at 110 million pounds. That's about $161mm US.
        Last edited by Vass; 04-03-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

ozzy is a fookin' twat for not dumping that cunt Sharon... she's the most anti-rock'n'roll bitch ever... hundred times worse than fucking Yoko Ono... at least Lennon still wrote great stuff until he died
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
            I beg to disagree. Ozzy was a complete mess at this point and it was Randy Rhoads that saved Ozzy's ass in every way.
            Sharon met Randy through Gary Moore who was on her father's Jet record label. Gary Moore was Ozzy and Sharon's first choice but he declined to do his G-Force thing. Randy got the spot by default.

Sharon is a double-edged sword ..so to speak. Ozzy was in her $elf interest, and still is..unfortunately. But good came from her greed.Funny how Endy mentioned Yoko Ono..I always thought that too.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
              Now that I think about it, they've got to be worth way more than $85 million. The touring, the merchandising, Sabbath residuals, her myriad shows she's done....

EDIT: Sunday Times puts them at 110 million pounds. That's about $161mm US.
              Well, I don't think Sabbath residuals are a large part of that. Bill Ward lives not far from me, in not a great city and not in a mansion and is always suffering medical problems...
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Its been deas after Ultimate Sin as far as I'm concerned, actually after Diary of a Madman...I can handle Jake's Ozzie albums tho..
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                  You might want to check that site again. Unfortunately this crap is still on the air.
                  they got me april fools.
                  METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    oh...and fuck kelly osbourne already. She's a spolied less than nuthin'. She's a fuggin' paris hilton with down syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Oh...and Fuck Kelly Osbourne already. She's a spolied less than nuthin'. She's a fuggin' Paris Hilton with Down syndrome.

ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Ehh, who the fuck cares...

If I was Ozzy or his kids, I'd wring it for what I could until people quit paying.

The only thing that I find absolutely unfor-fucking-givable (and feel that him and sharon deserve to be ass raped with a giant cherry red hot iron dildo), is for them fucking his old bandmates on the early material that totally made him what he is. I hope they will burn for that.

Otherwise, if people are stupid enough to pay him to be a trained carnival act, so be it. Suck them stupid fucks dry. Make ALL the money while you can. And if I were his kids, I'd hang off his balls as long as I could. No one in this world gives a flying fuck if they were to be ethical and not suck him dry.

May as well get it while he's breathing, get a piece of the pie and get set for life.

Comment

Working...
                        X