• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    they still make that shit?
    Pizza? I'm pretty sure they do

Comment

I have to wonder how Ozzy gets talked into this stuff? I mean what is Sharon holding over his head to make him do this? "You tried to murdered me you drunken ass!" or "Do this or else you're kids won't have any $ and won't be able to fully whore themselves like that Paris Hilton slag"

Or maybe he's just tired of being the lord of darkness and wants to go out loved by all those who hated him for all those years. nah
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Sharon is milking curdled milk out of Ozzy.

The man never wrote songs, just got famous for being crazy and singing songs Bob Daisley wrote for him.

This is just pathetic. I saw a commercial and can't bring myself to watch the show.

Every notice that Mrs. Petrelli on Heroes looks kinda like Sharon?

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
          Sharon is milking curdled milk out of Ozzy.

The man never wrote songs, just got famous for being crazy and singing songs Bob Daisley wrote for him.

This is just pathetic. I saw a commercial and can't bring myself to watch the show.

Now that you mention it....

Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
            And they're both just as manipulating with their own family members!

Comment

Here's a clip, in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGmzyfZUvRw

Comment

I watched it last night with the wife. It was beyond pathetic and it was a fuggin' terrible show..Ozzy or not. I'll be surprised if it is not cancelled immediately.

I think he didn't fulfill a contract to write his autobiogrophy. Maybe they're doing this bullshit to pay off that legal bullshit. Who knows ..who cares at this point.

he's fuggin' around with this bullshit while Sabbath is kicking ass with Dio. Zakk is a hired puppet himself..you can't blame him for any lack of enthusiasm with this burned out goof. I don't think he's the hardcore drinker they want us to believe. Maybe Zakk has some sense of pride what he puts his name on. Ozzy became a phony fuggin' pop artist. Basically a freakshow much like Michael Jackson. It wouldn't surpise me if he did a remake of "Thriller"..or a duo with Britney Spears!

Oh...and Fuck Kelly Osbourne already. She's a spolied less than nuthin'. She's a fuggin' Paris Hilton with Down syndrome.

I'll just put on classic Sabbath and Ozzy up 'till 1988 and remeber the old days. At least Van Halen gave us a few gems up until 1998. One decade later..I put the fork in that one too. Why hold on to crap like this when I have bands such as Nevermore to fill my metal/shredding void. I moved on a long time ago.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Here's a clip, in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGmzyfZUvRw

Okay really funny, now really what exactly happened? In my country those new episode haven't aired yet, so please tell me what is going on here?

Comment

No more tears was a masterpiece imo...but Sharron just wants to be a star... Ozzy is too tired to fight her. Career dead? Shit. He can still
                    sell out a national tour, so his career is just fine. His Metal street cred
                    is dead though! So i dont think its a Sharon $s grab..heck they have
                    about 85 million, but its more of her wanting to be a SuperStar"...before
                    she checks out..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I watched it last night with the wife. It was beyond pathetic and it was a fuggin' terrible show..Ozzy or not. I'll be surprised if it is not cancelled immediately.
                      Agreed, it really was that bad.

The best part about it was that it was only 30 minutes long and not an hour. The stupid stunts were so predictable and staged it was pathetic.

Comment

The ironic thing in my opinion is that Sharon is probably responsible for pulling Ozzy out of the gutter and getting his solo career started. He was pretty much a washed up/drugged out rockstar when he was fired from Sabbath. She lit a fire in his ass in the beginning and tried to keep him on track for the most part (busted his chops about getting wasted etc...). She's ruined every shred of credibility he has left for the past 8 years or so, not to mention being responsible for the desecration of Randy's recorded works with Ozzy. I doubt Ozzy has much of a will left to fight it... he's pretty old and burned out.

My question is, do the Osbournes really need the money that bad to do embarrassing stuff like this? That reality show on MTV wasn't much better. She's so greedy, its disgusting.

Comment

I love Ozzy, for what he was, not what he is, but me and many others still love him.
                          I'm glad that Sharon got him going again in the 80s, or the world would be a poorer place for lack of the things that followed.
                          Marketing and greed have a lot to answer for.

Comment

Okay, could somebody PLEASE tell me what happened? That link posted is fake and everybody goes "this was the last straw and Sharon is the one responsible"

WHAT was the last straw?

WHY did he jump the shark?

WHAT is Sharon responsible of?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Comment

the show got cancelled already http://www.metalunderground.com/news...m?newsid=43590
                              METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                                Okay, could somebody PLEASE tell me what happened? That link posted is fake and everybody goes "this was the last straw and Sharon is the one responsible"

WHAT was the last straw?

WHY did he jump the shark?

WHAT is Sharon responsible of?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Trust me. The less you know, the better off you probably are.
                                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
                                X