Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy Osbourne's Career is Dead

I love Ozzy, always have, probably always will but

did anyone watch The Osbournes on Fox tonight?

Sellout doesn't even begin to describe it, worse than Jerry Springer. Sad, really, really sad.

Ozzy who ? I gave up after the remaster disaster .
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I didn't watch it. Ozzy is one of my faves but he's a joke now and it's just sad really.

Comment

Ozzy who?
        The Ozzy I loved died ages ago.
        What you see now is a mindless puppet that is controlled by Sharon to squeeze every last buck out of the Osbourne name.
        -Rick

Comment

This is news to you?
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

That dude has sucked for like 2 decades. Almost as long as Metallica!

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
              Almost is the keyword here.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                Ozzy who?
                The Ozzy I loved died ages ago.
                What you see now is a mindless puppet that is controlled by Sharon to squeeze every last buck out of the Osbourne name.
                or

+ 1
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Agreed!

Ozzy was a madman....once upon a time~

Comment

I was going to watch it, but I wasn't expecting much. Then, when it was suppose to come on, we got Sienfeld here with a message at the bottom of the screen that said "The Osbournes Reloaded will air at 11:35 pm." While I was curious, I wasn't interested enough to stick around another 2 hours to see what I'd already guessed would be a sad disaster.

I'm pretty much of the same opinion as the majority here. I love Ozzy, always have and always will. But the Ozzy I love died a nasty horrible death after No Rest For The Wicked. (Pretty fitting album title if you ask me) He's pretty much been a marketing sceme ever since. I'll bet if someone looked behind him they'd probably find Jeff Dunham back there pulling his strings.

In retrospect, I'm glad I missed it.
                    Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 04-01-2009, 09:40 AM.
                    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

When I was 13 I started listening to Ozzy because I loved the music and also cuz no one else did. The only press he got was bad press and you really never heard him on the radio. Ozzy built his career going against popular convention This is shit the Osmonds would do or actually did. I dont watch a lot of TV so missing this show really takes no effort and no effort will be made to watch regardless of reviews or hype.

Comment

Who needs Ozzy these days?

Iommi and Geezer got the hint, thank god - Bible Black sounds fantastic.
                        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I happened to be in a pizza joint scarfing down some food, and this was on their TV. It was truly pathetic. And lame. And a lot of other things. I couldn't stand more than 5 or 10 minutes of it.

Ozzy is just sad, Sharon is a money-grubbing, opportunistic sell-out-at-all-costs whore, and their kids are just pathetic little celebrity wannabes.

Comment

Originally posted by nsubulysses View Post
                            When Cliff died, so did Metallica. Never liked much after Master of Puppets. I hate Sirius radio...an all metallica for a month station???? WTF are they thinking? And they took away Liquid metal for that?

Poor Ozzy, all good things must end. He had a good run, eh?
                            www.JerryRobison.com
                            '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

they still make that shit?
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X