Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you want as a Jackson Endorsee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who would you want as a Jackson Endorsee?

LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I'm a f*cking doofus lol.

Jamesy

Comment

Also, Phil (other guitarist) played Jackson up until he sold his sweet ass CS warrior to Xeno. Right? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Greg and Matt my point exactly you can reserve a USA custom Model for say a Loomis but for teh imports even get a japan import get a Borland Sum41 who ever to sign on. Who are Fenders Marquee Players? SRV and Clapton most likely (for sig models) but they sure make a ton on that Delounge Then all the kids will grow up recall they started on Fender and may be Fedner loyalists. Why not do it with Jackson. Face it you have to sell to be sucessful.

Jimmy James
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Something in my mind makes me think that the guy from Sum41 plays PRS? Am i right? Maybe he already has a deal with them, i dunno. It would be nice to see Iced Earth playing jacksons. Jon also plays BC rich i think.

Oh hey, what about the guys from Rammstein? That would be interesting... i always liked them.

[ June 01, 2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Larry ]

Comment

To mention someone I thnk(???) no one has mention, I'd say Steve Howe from Yes. (I hope I'm not mixing names here).

Tipton! He is awsome! Ihsahn from the no longer existing Emperor. He shure knows how to shred, even though he is playing black metal.

I'm shure there are tons of others, but I can't think of them right now.

As for people who can sell; I don't want anyone who would make Jackson focus more on imports. If they sell and can make Jackson lower their US and custom prices, I would be happy.
            I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

I reckon they should try to get hold of Dave and Janick of Iron Maiden. There are very few "Mainstream" metal acts out there that are still touring regularly and aren't ESP/PRS/Ibanez endorsees. The fact that they are currently endorsed by Fender would,surely, make it quite a logical step - even if it just meant applying a few strategic decals to headstocks!

Comment

I would like to see Lynch with a Jackson strat [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Myself [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King of Slayer, just because [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Man it would be great to steal either of those guys. I am willing to steal anyone from ESP. Jeff will sell more guitars than Alexi.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Rob Barret from Malevolent Creation already plays ESP... But he keeps his old Charvel (strange - model series body with JT6 and toothpaste logoed neck).

Comment

who said anything about Roope playing esp I haven't seen his model yet , and as far as I know he still plays Jackson , Just alexi and ale switched to esp as far as I can see , and you'll never see those japan esp's in the states anyway just like you don't see Mike Ammot's esp over here either and he's endorsed those things for 2 or 3 years now , having a Japan endorsment would be like playing comparision guitars or something cause no one knows who they are or how to get em , inless you pay the big bucks to have esp make you a custom that would cost ya arm and a leg here and no one is that desparate , I wish Jackson would make sig series imports like they use to , and a roope rr3 would be ****ing very cool ! //Steve

Comment

I'm thinking Jackson needs more hard rock / pop-ish artists, for broader exposure. Remember the heyday guys? DiMartini, Crosby, Vivian, et al? These guys were metal, sure, but they were also popular in the charts. I'm not saying go nu-metal, just less obscure and more hard rock mainstream....

One or both of the guys from Matchbox 20
                            Ritchie Sambora
                            Any chance of getting Jeff Beck back in a Soloist? He is still w/Fender, ya know. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                            Neal Schon
                            Sammy Hagar, etc.

And while they're at it, bring back some of the classic former endorsers:
                            DiMartini
                            Vivian
                            the guys from Maiden, etc.

Are they selling huge numbers of records? No, admittedly. Not anymore. But they're still selling more than many of the less-well-known current endorsees, and still have significant name recognition.

Comment

Now that Fender has Jackson they should get guys like Jeff Beck, Adrian Smith, Dave Murray and others who are playing Fenders now do a "Rock star" series or something. Just a limited run. I think that orange superstrat Jeff Beck had would be a big seller. It would be even better if they could persuade Vai but I'm just keeping it realistic.

Who else is playing Fender that used to play jackson/Charvel?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

The great and underrated ANDY LA ROCQUE!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

Working...
                                X