Metallica - St. Anger Song - Radio Release Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Metallica - St. Anger Song - Radio Release Today

I just read the articles on Metallica and Bob Rock in Guitar World (Aug 2003). Yaknow what's funny, the whole recording process sounds like it was a cross between a psychotherapy sesson and little girls' slumber party. Hetfield came back out of rehab and apparently mind-f'd the band and Bob Rock. Freaky weird stuff...

Comment

There's an irony here, though.

The illegal downloading that Lars seems to hate so much is serving a new twist on what it is he detests - i.e. people not buying the album. Instead of not buying the album because they already downloaded it, they are not buying it because they heard it, and realized it SUCKS TOTAL ASS!! ! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think that is simply fantastic! Like a sharp stick in the eye...

Comment

Actually, its a lil hard to download the album offa Kazaa. I was too lazy to rip some of the ones i liked off the CD, so i tried to download it, and it turned out all freaky and wrong.

Comment

No, that's the actual album! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

At the end of my Metallica St. Anger 'review' a couple weeks back, I opined that I shoulda got the new Lynch/Pilson CD.

I am very happy to say that I corrected that horrendous error in judgment earlier today. If you haven't got it yet, I definately recommend doing so. Old school metal, pounding ryth, and LEADS!!! Beautiful meedling!!!

Oh JOY REN!!!

There's no "Mr. Scary" stuff though, but GL has lost none of his abilities and Pilson can sing pretty damn well.

About the only downside is that some of the Lyrics are a bit cheesy (Virus) but in all, well worth the $16.

Normie.
            (Happy camper)

Comment

Working...
            X