X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angry Fans Leave Pearl Jam Concert After Anti-Bush Display

Originally posted by Ace:
    Yes, we sold Saddam Hussein a good protion of his weapons to fight Iran. And if you were to trivialize my service to our nation in a bar, let's just say that you would gain a little combat experience of your own.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm aware we sold him weapons; again, you're saying we sold him CHEMICAL weapons? I didn't see you use that term in your answer. Did we sell him chemical
    and/or biological weapons, or did we not?
    If you have evidence that isn't "classified" let's hear it.

AS for your threat, that doesn't worry me
    much; Marines aren't the only people who can fight, but you know you can be banned for making such personal threats as that, don't you? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAFFERTY:
      Combat experience? Is this what matters to you most? Everyone serving in the forces contributes to your countries defence and standing...and you want to know who's been in combat...shame on you.

Sean.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Take a Midol, Sean! BTW, the dry cleaner
      called, and your tutu is ready! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
        And calling other JCFers gay is NOT very cool, no matter how many big words you try and use.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, Liberace was a great pianist! What
        are YOU trying to imply? Also, Kip Winger took ballet to meet chicks, so nothing wrong with the tutu thing either,
        unless you're putting a gay connotation to it. That would be your opinion, and not neccessarily fact.

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Well there I was thinking that maybe Lerx coud argue...ballerina clothing, stereotypical representations of 'gayness'. Come on, you must have more than this!? I really don't have an answer to these retorts by you. I'm not going to defend my sexuality (or my dress sense!), as I don't think it prohibits me from the right to my own opinion. You apparently think that it does, could you explain why?

Sean.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAFFERTY:
            Well there I was thinking that maybe Lerx coud argue...ballerina clothing, stereotypical representations of 'gayness'. Come on, you must have more than this!? I really don't have an answer to these retorts by you. I'm not going to defend my sexuality (or my dress sense!), as I don't think it prohibits me from the right to my own opinion. You apparently think that it does, could you explain why?

Sean.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW!! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Where did THAT come from, mister? I thought Liberace was cool, and Cheech wore a tutu in that movie... I don't know why you can't take a compliment, Seanny, but you should see someone about that! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Some people are never happy.... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

you guys seem to argue just for the sake of arguing.

kinda dumb if you ask me.

the thread went from "pearl jam pisses off its fans" to "who is gay here?"

who cares?

Comment

Lerx,

It's your opinion, but you're right, it's not necessarily fact.

Pretty appalling, trying to apportion blame to the reader when you couldn't have been more explicit in your intent. Is this how right-wingers operate? Ask me a question, you'll get an honest answer, I guarantee it. No side-stepping or avoidance, honesty. Can you do the same Lerx, or will you continue to make rash statements and avoid any questioning?

Sean.

Comment

I never liked Pearl Jam anyway.

Yet another clueless protester.

I'm so SICK of these STUPID people! It's almost like the stars are playing a mind game, trying to see what mindless fools will do what they say. Gives them a sense of power.. like they have followers.

They should ALL go over to Iraq and get RAPED, and have their FAMILIES TORTURED AND KILLED SLOWLY IN FRONT OF THEIR VERY EYES and they would have to watch as they SCREAMED AND MOANED IN PAIN AND SUFFERING. They would watch their brothers, sisters, mother and father bleed and cry because of a leader like Saddam Hussein. They would cry out in pain watching them die.

DO THEY KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE PROTESTING?! THEY ARE TRYING TO ALLOW MORE PEOPLE TO BE TORTURED! THOSE STUPID MOTHER ****ING PROTESTERS ARE TRYING TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!

I heard a woman on a show say, "We can solve it more peaceful, we must concentrate on the real evil here, Al Qaida." Oh yeah? **** YOU you stupid worthless dumb ****. You don't know ANYTHING. You must have eaten paint chips as a young child, and your mother must have smoked some kind of illegal substance while she was PREGNANT WITH YOU!

Do they not have brains? I mean it's almost sad to see human beings with as low as an intelligence level as this!

As for all you protesters out there, I pray to God that you don't know what you're protesting against, because if you did.. and you kept protesting against it.. then you are one sick ****.

End of Story.

Comment

Lerx,

You know where it came from. Your ending to each of my posts, was to mock using stereotypes. You know it, I know it. So you lie straight away, by denying any such intention. Can you be honest?

I have to say, I know you're not entirely stupid, so I'm secure in the knowledge that you are actually aware of your own intellectual limititations. Has the penny dropped yet?

Sean.

Comment

okay, this is 110% ridiculous.

ace served. period. he says he can't say, and that should be good enough for you. you go on about supporting troops, military, war, the president (who can't even pronounce the word "nuclear" for christ's sake) etc, and you're giving a hard time to a guy who was enlisted. step off, man. i'm guessing you haven't served, or otherwise you'd be cramming it down our throats like you do with your posts. he was willing (and still seems to be) to lay his life down for yours against attack. show some respect.
                      i have no problem with debates about the war, or anything else for that matter. but i will NOT allow you to disrespect someone who served his country.....which seems like something your relatives were willing to do; why not you?

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

vedder is just like the rest of the dissillusioned celebrities out there.

I do like the album Ten though....Pearl Jam is crap other than that. They are big in my hometown because that Michael Ament guy was born there. in our hospital because his hometown is too small for a hospital. A friend of mine has back stage passes to their show in missoula.

I hate eddie vedder though, so I've refused to go see that ****. not counting the fact that their music is boring and stupid.

edit: another crazy thing is the fact that my friend...she, loves pearl jam...and she happens to be extremely right winged conservative. (big Bush supporter...since his election) I sent her this news article just to iritate her. hehe

[ April 04, 2003, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: the_drip ]

Comment

Working...
                        X