New Metallica CD Due in June - Lars Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Metallica CD Due in June - Lars Comments

Since not one person seems to appreciate my veiwpoints on a scene I was heavily involved in, or have the ability to be anything but a total azzhole too me, Im never coming to this forum again. Mission accomplished guys. I bet that makes everyone real sad.

Comment

Everyone has there own opinion, some agree some disagree, That is gonna to happen on every board you go on. Are you going to leave those boards to when someone doesn't agree with you. That what these fourms are for, debate. You took a strong stance and others took a strong stance. It will happen again, get over it and move on. It wouldn't be any fun if we all agreed all the time.
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I think MEtallica might be teh Devil of internet forums. They've decimated the ESP forum. Every topic over there is just like this one. And now...its leaked to the JCF, tragic days, these are. I just hope the new album i more agressive than the load albums. That would be nice. I dont' expect it to be as good as MOP or anything htough...that's next to impossible.

Comment

If I recall, you started the abuse after somebody challenged your so called expertise.

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Erock420:
            Since not one person seems to appreciate my veiwpoints on a scene I was heavily involved in, or have the ability to be anything but a total azzhole too me, Im never coming to this forum again. Mission accomplished guys. I bet that makes everyone real sad.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good riddance.

Comment

holy crap. So..whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"

good riddance? come on, Even if you don't agree with him doesn't mean you have a right to disrespect.

Don't fuel people's anger...let them fuel it themself, otherwise hasty stupid retorts will just go on and on until everyone hates everyone else. Hate begetts hate. as does every other emotion unto itself

okay..it's late and time for me to call it a night, I get pretentious right around 2 and 3 am. Sorry in advance for the life lesson. I'm a dick like that.

Comment

Lina, that's a memorial marker that was put at Cliff's elementary school. He was cremated and his ashes were scattered at a ranch that he used to hang out at.

Comment

I think MEtallica might be teh Devil of internet forums. They've decimated the ESP forum. Every topic over there is just like this one. And now...its leaked to the JCF, tragic days, these are.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No,it's not quite like the ESP forum, no-one's been called "gay" yet! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you're all gay

there ya go man [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ February 17, 2003, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Lev ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

holy **** don't start the fight without me guys [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] where the hell have I been ? missing the good old metallica bashing , I am gonna "download it" and "delete it" twice [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so anyway have you guys heard the new Stratovarius elements pt 1 yet ? it's a good one , malmsteen with humbuckers gone mad . //Steve

Comment

oh and I lose my Job in june so now I got 2 ****ty things to look forward to , the loss of my job and a new metallica record [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
                            oh and I lose my Job in june so now I got 2 ****ty things to look forward to , the loss of my job and a new metallica record [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Selloutica still needs a real bass player... maybe you could audition. I'm sure it's real good money! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                              holy crap. So..whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"

good riddance? come on, Even if you don't agree with him doesn't mean you have a right to disrespect.

Don't fuel people's anger...let them fuel it themself, otherwise hasty stupid retorts will just go on and on until everyone hates everyone else. Hate begetts hate. as does every other emotion unto itself

okay..it's late and time for me to call it a night, I get pretentious right around 2 and 3 am. Sorry in advance for the life lesson. I'm a dick like that.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know how long you have been with us at the JCF, but E_Rock has done nothing but cause a lot of trouble ever since he's been with us at the JCF.

Comment

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA ooooooooooooh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!

the new album is the best thing we've ever done!! every CD is packaged with a genuine Metallica summons to court becasue we know you're going to distribute it on the internet we'll be ready this time!!

MONEY GOOD!!!
                                FIRE BAD!!

[ February 17, 2003, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: JaymzHatfeld ]

Comment

Working...
                                X