• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Metallica CD Due in June - Lars Comments

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve:
      oh and I lose my Job in june so now I got 2 ****ty things to look forward to , the loss of my job and a new metallica record [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Selloutica still needs a real bass player... maybe you could audition. I'm sure it's real good money! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

From the mouth of Lonn Friend (the guy who ran rip magazine) Jerry Dixion from Warrant is going to be the bassist on the next tour. I wonder if they will work in Cherry Pie in to the set. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ February 18, 2003, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: skidd ]
        www.kiddhavok.com
        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I have heard the Jerry Dixon bit too.

Here's another fact/rumour. I have heard this first-hand from a friend of mine who was recording at a big studio in LA in November. My friend was outside smoking a cigarette and he sees Anton Fig come out of there.

Anton is the drummer for Dave Letterman, and a very accomplished rock drummer. He played on KISS' Dynasty and Unmasked, and the Ace Frehley records.

My buddy asked him, "Hey Anton--what brings you to LA man?" and Anton replies, "I am laying down drum tracks for Metallica."

True story. I am not sure what capcity he was laying drum tracks in, but that's what he was doing!!

Comment

Originally posted by skidd:
            From the mouth of Lonn Friend (the guy who ran rip magazine) Jerry Dixion from Warrant is going to be the bassist on the next tour. I wonder if they will work in Cherry Pie in to the set. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweet Cherry Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Lars Comments
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What doesn't he comment on?

Comment

Originally posted by AimingHigh:
                I have heard the Jerry Dixon bit too.

Here's another fact/rumour. I have heard this first-hand from a friend of mine who was recording at a big studio in LA in November. My friend was outside smoking a cigarette and he sees Anton Fig come out of there.

Anton is the drummer for Dave Letterman, and a very accomplished rock drummer. He played on KISS' Dynasty and Unmasked, and the Ace Frehley records.

My buddy asked him, "Hey Anton--what brings you to LA man?" and Anton replies, "I am laying down drum tracks for Metallica."

True story. I am not sure what capcity he was laying drum tracks in, but that's what he was doing!!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, it's not that Lars can't play the drum parts - they just can't get the motherf***in' c**ksuckin' publicity *****
                to shut his f**kin' YAP long enough to do the tracks! F**kin' mic bleedthru was motherf**kin' killin' the f**kin' drum f**kin' tracks! I mean, @#$#$^#%*&^$%*^%$%#@!#$%%^&*&*#!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X