No announcement yet.

new Ghost album is really good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a better video stream from the Colbert Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWeIRX-ZHE

Also, the music video for this song is pretty entertaining. The little girl in the video(Masha Malinina) is posting in the YouTube comments from both videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I

........and by the way, the guy with the blonde/black hair at the end of the video clapping and having a good ol' time IS Tobias Forge, the real Papa Emeritus III in Ghost. He does stuff like this all the time, loves to keep people guessing who he is. Pause the video at 5:51 and then compare to this picture of Tobias(he's the guy in the middle). I asked the little girl in the video if that was Tobias Forge and she said she wasn't allowed to talk about it........... LOL.

Last edited by lepard; 11-05-2015, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      what did we do to are wives..we corrupted them!! AWESOME!!
      "And I am the son who comes into the daughters of men
      Destroying all and make them want it again"

Just started listening to these guys because of this thread and the Colbert appearance.
      Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Bwhahahhahahahahahahaha....................

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

A openly Satanic band finally on popular network TV...Check

Gays wearing purple and flaming like Liberace..Check.

But when is weed gonna be legal. Cleveland Clinic/ lobbied against weed by voting Yes on issue No..?

Look at those plants and buds in HD. I drool like Palov's puss and I'm not a pothead. These certified fishsticks are experts on weed, but never inhaled. Thou shall form a double line in fromt of my pole..and drink from it.

The Ohio Judiciary / DEA / FDA stated that money is far heaveier than weed on the scales of justice.

oH back on topic. The wife only liked two songs on the 2nd Ghost CD. She like the first and last

I see Blind Guardian/Grave Digger is playing tonight....'eh fuggums. People ruin my experience. People suckle Mount Pud!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    A openly Satanic band finally on popular network TV...Check

Gays wearing purple and flaming like Liberace..Check.

But when is weed gonna be legal. Cleveland Clinic/ lobbied against weed by voting Yes on issue No..?

Look at those plants and buds in HD. I drool like Palov's puss and I'm not a pothead. These certified fishsticks are experts on weed, but never inhaled. Thou shall form a double line in fromt of my pole..and drink from it.

The Ohio Judiciary / DEA / FDA stated that money is far heaveier than weed on the scales of justice.

oH back on topic. The wife only liked two songs on the 2nd Ghost CD. She like the first and last

I see Blind Guardian/Grave Digger is playing tonight....'eh fuggums. People ruin my experience. People suckle Mount Pud!

Millennials would much rather see an openly satanic band on public tv over an openly Christian band. Ideally for them just an openly atheist band but satanic is preferred to bible thumping creeders. I honestly mean no offense to anyone's beliefs btw.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post

........and by the way, the guy with the blonde/black hair at the end of the video clapping and having a good ol' time IS Tobias Forge, the real Papa Emeritus III in Ghost.

um, no that's not Tobias in the Cirice vid, it's an actor they hired just like all the other actors in the vid. it doesn't even look remotely like TF. plus I've seen that actor before in other stuff, can't remember where but he's not Tobias.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I first heard of these guys 2 years ago and have enjoyed them since. In my original band back in 2000 I wanted my singer to get a pope hat (mitre). I went to a religious supply store and those things are expensive. So I bought a black priest shirt w/white collar.

These new gargoyle masks look much more comfortable than the hoods/cloaks. I do not know how the ever played in those Jawa outfits.

Comment

Skorb, I was there......loved every minute of it. I have been following them since a friend PHYSICALLY walked me to my computer a little more than a year ago and made me check them out on YouTube.....like everyone else says here. I wasn't prepared to like them and was BLOWN AWAY by the songwriting and image combination. Truly one of my favorite bands of all time now, the are so VERSATILE musically. Great musicians that play for the SONG first. The latest album 'Meliora' IS a masterpiece
                          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

That Mayan Theater show was so fucking Badass!

I convinced my buddy in PA to go see them on this next set of tour dates they just put out.
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Happy to have discovered this band recently too. It's like ABBA meets Merciful Fate!

Comment

See, when I first saw the image, I thought Ghost were going to be a lot heavier than they are.

I kept reading parallels to Mercyful Fate, but in my opinion, the only song of theirs that has an MF feel is Elizabeth. Ghost have their own thing going on, and that's cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X